Two Plus Two Newer Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Newer Archives > Limit Texas Hold'em > Micro Stakes Limit
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 08-15-2007, 08:31 PM

Default PT Stats Post

Hi everybody! My first post, so please be gentle. I've recently had a run of bad results, so I've turned to 2+2 to help me find out where the problems lie. I know a lot of replies will include, "Post some hands," and I will as soon as I get the converter figured out and identify which hands are most indicative of the problem areas (which I hope the stat post will help me do.) I tried to go down btspider's list in the FAQ, but I couldn't find a good format, so if I need to supply any other information let me know and I will.

These stats were compiled in 13.6k hands of 9 handed 1-2 on Full Tilt.

VPIP: 15.4
PFR: 7.62
VPIP SB: 27.4
SFAH: 17.53
Folded SB to steal: 84.09
Folded BB to steal: 68.17
Won$WSF: 35.11
WSD: 29.85
W$SD: 53.57
FRB: 43.11
AF: 1.33 (Flop 2.20, Turn 1.97, River 1.81)
Loss from BB: .29
Loss from SB: .16

After reading btspider's guidelines and CallMeIshmael's compiled stats, it looks like 1) I'm not playing enough hands, 2) I'm not aggressive enough with some of the hands I play, and 3) I've got a problem in the blinds. Is this impression correct? Is there something else I am missing? Is there anything in PT that would help me find specific hands that help identify specific flaws?

I would appreciate any input anybody could give. Thanks in advance.
Old 08-15-2007, 08:49 PM

Default Re: PT Stats Post

other than showing that you're a really weak player what good will come of a stat post

post some hands and your thought ... better yet - read someone else's post and reply (or just read some threads)
Old 08-15-2007, 09:07 PM

[ QUOTE ]
Hi everybody! My first post, so please be gentle.

[/ QUOTE ]

It's going to be a short honeymoon.

[ QUOTE ]
I've recently had a run of bad results, so I've turned to 2+2 to help me find out where the problems lie.

[/ QUOTE ]

The secret is that the problem lies in looking to "bad results" to indicate "bad play".

[ QUOTE ]
I know a lot of replies will include, "Post some hands," and I will as soon as I get the converter figured out and identify which hands are most indicative of the problem areas (which I hope the stat post will help me do.)

[/ QUOTE ]

That's good. But don't post too many hands at once. One a day, and respond to five others.

[ QUOTE ]
I tried to go down btspider's list in the FAQ, but I couldn't find a good format, so if I need to supply any other information let me know and I will.

[/ QUOTE ]

Usually it involves screenshots and hosted images.

[ QUOTE ]
After reading btspider's guidelines and CallMeIshmael's compiled stats, it looks like 1) I'm not playing enough hands, 2) I'm not aggressive enough with some of the hands I play, and 3) I've got a problem in the blinds. Is this impression correct?

[/ QUOTE ]

1) Yes
2) Yes
3) Probably, but it's not because you're losing money from the blinds.

[ QUOTE ]
Is there something else I am missing? Is there anything in PT that would help me find specific hands that help identify specific flaws?

[/ QUOTE ]

Yes. No.
Old 08-15-2007, 09:12 PM

[ QUOTE ]
Hi everybody!

[/ QUOTE ]
Hi Dr Nick!
Old 08-16-2007, 02:36 AM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]