Two Plus Two Newer Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Newer Archives > Other Poker > Heads Up Poker
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Closed Thread

Old 08-12-2007, 06:32 PM

Default (LC) The darker side of gamblers

Ok, so I have accidentally sat or had people sit with me when we are both 2p2'rs many times, and also know people in this forum trade money, chop, stake each other, etc., and I have had many positive experiences with this before, but you also need to be careful when dealing with people as not everyone has honorable intentions. I've recently chopped with dananddan, marveIous, HelmetSky, and they have all been positive.

However, about a month ago cROUNDER33 accidentally sat with me and proposed a chop, of course I just wanted to move on to beating worse players so I accepted, we shoved, he won, and then said he would transfer. Then I heard his transfer had been blocked by his request to PS because of his younger brother stealing his $, then he told me PS had unblocked it and that he sent it... told me this 3 times and I have not received it, and then when asked about it today I got yelled at and don't think I will ever see my $ now. I'm not trying to create a hate list or anything crazy like that, I just want to remind everyone to be careful with who you deal with, and when dealing with any money, however substantial, make sure you know someone who has dealt with this person before.

This is in no way a hate post, and I would not have posted if I didn't know others had also had bad experiences with this player, so be careful with who you deal with, and let's keep our community here a good one,

-PrimordialAA
Old 08-12-2007, 06:38 PM

Default Re: (LC) The darker side of gamblers

I dunno why anyone would trust cROUNDER, very sketchy character to say the least.
Old 08-12-2007, 06:40 PM

kinda OT maybe, but why dont you just flip with these people? Same EV but (almost) no risk.
Old 08-12-2007, 06:43 PM

[ QUOTE ]
kinda OT maybe, but why dont you just flip with these people? Same EV but (almost) no risk.

[/ QUOTE ]

Grimstarr.
Old 08-12-2007, 06:58 PM

Heres one of my first convos with cROUNDER:

CWar24: so u send me 128 dollars then i send u 128 dollars?
JuMpMaNjCr22: lol backwards
JuMpMaNjCr22: just kinda like a confidence thing seeing it there
JuMpMaNjCr22: if i see 2800 in my account i wont be soo like I GOTTA WIN
CWar24: whoever asks for it sends first
JuMpMaNjCr22: but once i get to likw 2928 ill send u back ur 128
CWar24: besides im repsected on 2p2
CWar24: therefore u send first
JuMpMaNjCr22: im confused
JuMpMaNjCr22: i kinda need a quick loan thats it
CWar24: but u have monies
JuMpMaNjCr22: noo liek a condience thing
Old 08-12-2007, 07:08 PM

is there a way to search and find your AIM convos or did u save that since its so bizarre?
Old 08-12-2007, 07:09 PM

If you have trillian it logs ur AIM convos unless you turn off the feature.

I think AIM has a way to do this on some of their newer versions, not sure though.
Old 08-12-2007, 07:40 PM

Lol between Cwar and Primordial I dont know whose the bigger girl. But i do know im off this site goodbye guys and goodluck to everyone.
Old 08-12-2007, 07:42 PM

Also a work of advice.As you all know most of us are young and dont really know much. One thing i do know growing up in a big city is that you deal with your own problems by yourself or you can make alot of people unhappy and have something happen to you. Primordial stop being a girl and deal with your problems. Your bugging me while im grinding hard. Atleast have some courtsey. One day your going to tell someone that you have problems with this person its going to get back to them and you know what man. Its going to be worse than just a little forum bashing.
Old 08-12-2007, 07:58 PM

cROUNDER is this the third or fourth time you've said your done with 2p2? Also whats wrong with Primordial asking for his $ back if that was the deal? If your blowing him off when you owe him money so your his problem, the way I see it he is dealing with it the only way he can by damaging your reputation (lol?) because thats the only recourse he has. You are a conundrum that I will never understand, you want to be known as the best yet you continually do things that will clearly damage your reputation.
Closed Thread