Two Plus Two Newer Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Newer Archives > PL/NL Texas Hold'em > Small Stakes
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 08-11-2007, 05:05 PM

Default All of my chips in the middle PF w AQs 150BBs

Villian in this hand is SunTzuReps. Lag25/22/4 this session
views me as super aggro but i havent shown him anything but the goods in recent history.
Last session he opened UTG i rr w AA flop comes ragged 8 high he check raise min and calls shove w one pair 77

Just prior to this hand, I rr him and a caller from the button they fold and simeltaniously on another table pop him on the flop and fire the turn on 7 highboard he folds.

On to the hand

Poker Stars - No Limit Hold'em Cash Game - $1/$2 Blinds - 5 Players - (LegoPoker Hand History Converter)

SB: $114.95
BB: $758.70
Hero (UTG): $312.10
CO: $115.65
BTN: $194.00

Preflop: Hero is dealt A[img]/images/graemlins/spade.gif[/img] Q[img]/images/graemlins/spade.gif[/img] (5 Players)
<font color="red">Hero raises to $8.00</font>, 2 folds, SB calls $7.00, <font color="red">BB raises to $36.00</font>, <font color="red">Hero raises to $100.00</font>, SB folds, <font color="red">BB raises all-in to $758.70</font>, Hero calls all-in for $212.10
Uncalled bet of $446.60 returned to BB

I know hes three betting a wide range here, so mucking is not an option here. (or is it) anyone have a good reason to just call? And can i get away from the hand when he shoves if ive never seen him shove lite. (given his contempt for me i feel very likely he could) whats the litest you call with? how does being 150bb deep factor in your mind?