Two Plus Two Newer Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Newer Archives > Internet Gambling > Internet Gambling
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 08-08-2007, 02:07 PM

Default Best eWallet for US player moving from Stars to FT?

I deposited at Stars using Neteller, which is obviously no longer an option. I saw a lot of negative comments in the ePassport thread, so I'm wary of that. I didn't find much in the forum on Click2pay, which is the only other ewallet Full Tilt accepts.

What I'm looking for:

Quick transfer from Stars to the ewallet, then from there to FT. I can't afford a week of downtime. I'll be transferring $600 so I can hit their deposit bonus.

I plan on withdrawing from FT via check to avoid fees, but if the ewallet offers a debit card that works in the US, that would be nice.

Basically, I want to switch to FT in the next couple of days. Whatever ewallet that can make this happen with the least hassle has my business.
Old 08-08-2007, 02:09 PM

Default Re: Best eWallet for US player moving from Stars to FT?

FT uses epassport. If you're in US you can't use click2pay
Old 08-08-2007, 02:15 PM

[ QUOTE ]
Quick transfer from Stars to the ewallet, then from there to FT.

[/ QUOTE ]

You live in the US post UIGEA. epass is pretty much you're only option, and it won't be as quick as Neteller was.
Old 08-08-2007, 03:14 PM

I think you have to do an initial load with ePassporte before they'll allow you to cashout money from any site into your account. When i setup ePassporte using my cking acc it took around two weeks to setup (US player), i then verified another deposit method using my debit card (for the same cking acc) to achieve "premium" membership or whatever... Once setup you can xfer money from Stars to ePassporte in around 24hrs, once its in eP the fulltilt deposit will be instantaneous and there's no charge for taking out of stars nor depositing to FT. The initial load you must perform will cost you $5 and is a minimum $25 load. Only other way to get this done is to ask someone to trade you money on stars for money on FT thru P2P xfers... if you want.

Once you are a "premium" member (or whatever they call it) you can get an atm card for $35 that works at most ATMs in the US for a $2 fee, and you can then cashout anywhere between 600-1500/day depending on your avg acc balance with eP.
Old 08-08-2007, 05:31 PM

Right now ePassports is the only ewallet that works on both sites. Dont believe all the negative stuff, Ive used it reliably for a while now. It is, however, horribly slow and if you have only a week downtime your doing good. And if you do have a problem I hear the Customer Service is even slower (when it responds).

But beggers cant be choosers. If I were you Id go ahead and set it up, if only to use in the future.

Finally, there are other ways to get money onto FT, just not to transfer from PS to FT.
Old 08-14-2007, 08:01 PM

Is there a difference (in fees) when loading money into epassporte between credit card and bank account? I want to load $600 into ftp to get the most out of my bonus so I'm just trying to figure out how much I really need.
Old 08-14-2007, 08:53 PM

And what is the best ewallet on FT that accepts U.S. payments for a new player signing up period no site to site transfer.