Two Plus Two Newer Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Newer Archives > 2+2 Communities > BBV4Life
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 08-07-2007, 06:05 PM

Default A living hell at Wendy\'s (NSFW)

So me and my brother were driving back from dropping our mom off at the hospital to get some tests done for her surgery Thursday. We were hungry so we decided to go eat at the always good and elegant Wendy’s. On the way there we played credit card roulette to see who paid. I choose my capital one card that I got just when I turned 18 that has a limit of 500 dollars (baller). This cards record was something like 8/10, barely ever lost credit card roulette with this beast.

Variance caught up and I lost [img]/images/graemlins/frown.gif[/img]. So I had to pay, oh well. We get there and the women taking orders is about 45 years old, maybe 5 teeth, and I would say smokes 2 packs a day when she’s trying to quit. She wasn’t a manger so her life pretty much sucked. We begin to order and she doesn’t seem happy at all, I mean who would when you’re 45 years old and getting paid 6.50 an hour. We finish ordering and the total was 15 something (yeah we were hungry).

I handed her my credit card, she swipes it in the computer…. “IT WAS DECLIED” she said, so loud with a big [censored] grin on her old wrinkle ass face. Like she was actually happy that someone else’s credit card got declined besides her own for once. She literally went from not happy at all to [censored] ecstatic in probably .3 seconds.

I was confused/pissed at the same time. I barely pay attention to this card seeing how I don’t use it often at all, but I was fairly certain it was good, I just made a payment a week ago. Oh well. I brush it off and hand her my debit card, trying to save face.

Now, my debit card is pretty old, the magnetic strip is a little worn off but still works, just used it the day before. I handed it to the hag; she swipes it ONE time, hands it back to me and says “didn’t go through”. Now I’m even more pissed, every time my card didn’t work somewhere because it didn’t go through, the person swiping it does it a second time and it works 100%. But no, this bitch gives up on the first [censored] try. Her grin got even bigger.

She immediately asks “do you have any cash”. Now I was going to use one of my other credit cards but I gave up. All I thought I had in my wallet was a 100 dollar bill. So I look in my wallet and find a 20 AND a 100. I was about to handed her the 20 but I realized what a total bitch this lady was to me, and decided to make her work a little bit.

I handed it to her the 100 (LDO) and said “this is all I have”. She opens the register and looks for change. I knew that she didn’t have change, most places like that never do, but I wanted to make her sweat a little. She runs around the store like someone just handed her a [censored] bomb, totally clueless as to what to do. She finds a manger and he goes in the “safe” to get change. He comes out with money in hand, I get my change and the manager... apologizes? Weird. She must be a total bitch to everyone.

So I get my food sit down and call the credit card company, balance was 502 ([censored]), so I ship 200 via pay by phone and all is well. Except for hag, she still works for 6.50 an hour.

I know its not an interesting story, but it just got me so pissed off for the rest of the day that I had to unload, I guess this is better than punching a baby in the face.

Beat: CC got declined at a fast food place
Beat: Debit card didn’t work
Beat: Someone was actually happy that it got declined
Brag: I make more playing 50nl at 19 years old (20 on Thursday!) than she does at 45
Beat: 50nl
Beat: just read this story, f’ing blows
Beat: 6 beats
Variance: 1 brag

oh yeah:

Old 08-07-2007, 06:18 PM

Default Re: A living hell at Wendy\'s (NSFW)

tl;dr but i enjoyed the pics.
Old 08-07-2007, 06:19 PM

[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

QFT
Old 08-07-2007, 06:20 PM

I read it. Pictures are great. To be even more balla next time carry around a thousand dollar bill and pay for food with that.
Old 08-07-2007, 06:20 PM

[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]
Old 08-07-2007, 06:25 PM

[ QUOTE ]
I know its not an interesting story,

[/ QUOTE ]
Old 08-07-2007, 06:28 PM

$500 limit on a cc? LOL
Old 08-07-2007, 06:29 PM

lol i actually read it, good story, way to ball it up with the benjamin in that bitches face
Old 08-07-2007, 06:33 PM

[ QUOTE ]
$500 limit on a cc? LOL

[/ QUOTE ]

got it when i was 18, first cc, thats the highest i could get
Old 08-07-2007, 06:38 PM

that was your living hell?