Two Plus Two Newer Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Newer Archives > Internet Gambling > Internet Gambling
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 08-06-2007, 06:32 PM

Default Moving rolls to a new site

Well, here is my situation:

I havn't deposited at any US site, except for Bodog. Im currently not getting any RB/Bonuses and every site out there i am eligible for RB/Bonuses. I have built a $3700 roll up at Bodog. I am beating the 100nl 6max games pretty hard for 7 bb/100 over a good sample and am looking to soon move up to 200nl 6 max. However, Bodog's next 6 max offering is 300nl (Plus no RB/bonuses and [censored] software, no 400nl, just 100, 300, 600, 1000 etc), and i certainly won't have the roll for 300nl anytime soon. So, i really want to move to a new site, probably fulltilt for a lot of reasons, mostly i hate bodogs software, and i want to get some rb/bonuses. However, the bodog check will take well over a month. I can only deposit short of $1000, without having the money from my Bodog roll (which will take 1 month at least), so if i move sites, ill probably have to start at 50nl and grind my way back up to 200nl before i get my Bodog money back in play.

So there is my dilemma. What should i do? Move from the soft bodog games in order to get RB/Bonuses (I have no rb/bonuses at bodog right now) and to move up to 200nl shortly (and avoid the [censored] bodog software but soft games), but ill only be able to deposit $1000 or less for now (50nl), or stay at bodog and keep playing? Or wait over a month with no poker till i get the bodog money to deposit into fulltilt and go from there? Or? What would you do........ Any advice is appreciated.
Old 08-06-2007, 06:35 PM

Default Re: Moving rolls to a new site

Maybe try to transfer money with someone trustworthy on this forum? There's a player to player transfer thread here for that purpose.
Old 08-06-2007, 06:53 PM

Bodog doesn't have player to player transfers.
Old 08-06-2007, 07:15 PM

No real need to dump a lot of funds into FTP yet, as $600 is the max for bonus, and you can test the waters there at a lower level than you are accustomed at Bodog.

I'd say grind your way up, and if you find the site to your liking, then gradually move up, with a eye to move more of your Bodog funds there.