Two Plus Two Newer Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Newer Archives > Internet Gambling > Internet Gambling
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 08-04-2007, 09:23 PM

Default Anyone ever had \"difficulty\" faxing FTP documents?

I finally had to send in some documents verifying my identity and address, and I'm starting to wonder if what's happening to me is happening to anyone else. I've sent in documents 4 times now, and each time I get an email from FTP saying that "the driver's license did not arrive" and that the bills/bank statements/etc are not acceptable forms of ID. What's funny is that I've faxed the ID with the other document each time, and if one was received the other would have been received as well. I almost feel as if they want me to keep playing as long as possible without being able to cash out my winnings in the hopes that I'll lose it all.

Anybody else had a major hassle getting them to "receive" and accept the documents they ask for?
Old 08-04-2007, 09:28 PM

Default Re: Anyone ever had \"difficulty\" faxing FTP documents?

in before "L O L Documents"
Old 08-04-2007, 09:40 PM

[ QUOTE ]
I finally had to send in some PAPERWORK verifying my identity and address, and I'm starting to wonder if what's happening to me is happening to anyone else. I've sent in 2 different forms of ID 4 times now, and each time I get an email from FTP saying that "the driver's license did not arrive" and that the bills/bank statements/etc are not acceptable forms of ID. What's funny is that I've faxed the ID with the other FORMS OF ID each time, and if one was received the other would have been received as well. I almost feel as if they want me to keep playing as long as possible without being able to cash out my winnings in the hopes that I'll lose it all.

Anybody else had a major hassle getting them to "receive" and accept the IDENTIFICATION they ask for?

[/ QUOTE ]

FMP

Sorry for excessive use of documents. This is a serious question though, and I'm not saying anything like doomswitch/rigged/omgomgbbq. I just find it odd that I know they've received what I've sent, and say they haven't (in the case of the DL), or that it isn't good enough (like cell phone bill, bank statement, etc) when it's listed as an acceptable document.
Old 08-04-2007, 11:04 PM

I've emailed them the two things and they said the drivers license worked but my utility bill was blacked out and I've done it like 3 times and emailed to someone else and it opened fine and wasnt blacked out, but full tilt keeps saying it is. They are the worst.
Old 08-05-2007, 10:03 AM

there is actually a bug in some versions of outlook express that have this problem.

FTP have no incentive to correct this.

try using other email clients an other image formats.