Two Plus Two Newer Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Newer Archives > 2+2 Communities > Other Other Topics
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 02-26-2006, 12:50 PM

Default Was it a dude?

So I just got in from a night out on the town, in which I hit up a couple joints in vegas, the last one being an establishment in which women get neked for $$$.

Its late and kinds dead (had to wait a whol 20minutes before an employee approached me) we talk yada yada, agree on a dance in the back etc....

...once we get there its no hold barred, full touch ability and then some. Towards the end she states she wants to [censored] me (now Im no idiot, standard line etc) she even gives me her -number- stating even if you don't wanna [censored] call me and we can hang out etc (I did ask how much a [censored] would cost and she stated -im no hooker- I just really wanna [censored] you)

So afterwards I go back outside to my friends, one who is getting a lap dance the other who is talking to the stipper he is [censored] (no bs he really is banging her), he approaches me with this funny look on his face.

He states he needs to tell me something, I jokingly reply...-what, she was a he- he looks at me in a yup, you got that right kinda way...WTF?.... Im like no way, -she- had no adams apple and I fingered her for christ sake -she- has no package. He claims his stripper friend told him so, that -she- had surgery.

Later while talking with my friend and his [censored] buddy, she states -she told me she had surgery, and used to be a man and please not tell anyone-

So I decided not to call -her- because now Im unsure, and the -number- is probably fake anyways...so it comes down to this...and also What would you do have done in regards to this?
Old 02-26-2006, 05:39 PM

Default Re: Was it a dude?

How has nobody responded to this thread in nearly 5 hours? Is it too hot even for OOT?
Old 02-26-2006, 05:41 PM

[ QUOTE ]

How has nobody responded to this thread in nearly 5 hours? Is it too hot even for OOT?

[/ QUOTE ]

Nah, its just a rhetorical question, we dont need to respond, of course it was a dude.
Old 02-26-2006, 05:42 PM

O RLY?
Old 02-26-2006, 05:42 PM

You can't find out unless you call her, SIIHP and see if you can feel a prostate.
Old 02-26-2006, 05:43 PM

SIIHP?

(I think we're all scared...I don't want to think about what's been grinding on me over the years...)

Gamble: It's a dude. No biggie, just don't f. s/he/it. Unless you wanna wear the blinders. If so, do. Trip report plz.
Old 02-26-2006, 05:44 PM

Quagmire has no problems hitting it if it is post-op. Neither should you.
Old 02-26-2006, 05:47 PM

If it looks like a duck, and it quacks like a duck, it's a duck pal.
Old 02-26-2006, 05:48 PM

[ QUOTE ]
What would you do have done in regards to this?

[/ QUOTE ]
Sue for false advertising?

Reminds me of this story...
Old 02-26-2006, 05:48 PM

I sat next to this big Hell's Angels type character on a plane ride from Thailand. He'd spent two week in Cambodia, pretty much living in this brothel. On the last night he was with this super hot "chick" that he'd had his eye on for a while...ofcourse it turned out to be a dude (pre-op w/ penis but also boobs). So I told him that wasn't really special considering it happens all the time in that region. Funny thing was that he said he'd do it again if he ever went back. He was like "i'm not gay or anything but i'd defenitely want to experience that again"...????