Two Plus Two Newer Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Newer Archives > Other Topics > Politics
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 08-03-2007, 11:26 AM

Default Controlled implosion of Minnesota bridge

One argument of 911 conspiracy theorists is that on the way down, the towers made way too much dust, so the clouds must have been created by explosives.

Looks like the black helicopters were in the Minneapple this week. Army corp of Enginners camera they forgot to disable.

And what's with the woman walking back and forth in front of the camera? That looks suspicious, but I can't figure out why. Anyone?
Old 08-03-2007, 11:42 AM

Default Re: Controlled implosion of Minnesota bridge

[ QUOTE ]
One argument of 911 conspiracy theorists is that on the way down, the towers made way too much dust, so the clouds must have been created by explosives.

Looks like the black helicopters were in the Minneapple this week. Army corp of Enginners camera they forgot to disable.

And what's with the woman walking back and forth in front of the camera? That looks suspicious, but I can't figure out why. Anyone?

[/ QUOTE ]

Thank you I just won a bet!!!!! I bet a friend that someone would be bringing this up on this forum within a week of the bridge collapse. This stuff is so predictable.
Old 08-03-2007, 12:00 PM

I think there are an unlimited number of circumstances that could be construed to imply a government conspiracy, and in any major event, people who look hard enough will find a few of them.
Old 08-03-2007, 12:11 PM

[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Looks suspiciously like a Bilderberg operative. Obvious Trialateral Commission planned detonation. Let's meet in a compound in the Idaho wilderness to discuss.
Old 08-03-2007, 02:02 PM

[ QUOTE ]
Thank you I just won a bet!!!!! I bet a friend that someone would be bringing this up on this forum within a week of the bridge collapse. This stuff is so predictable.

[/ QUOTE ]

I hope it was for about a dollar because otherwise you were taking advantage of a sure thing.

~ Rick
Old 08-03-2007, 02:08 PM

My thought too. I actually though we'd see this by yesterday.

Yes it was a sure thing, which is why the bet should have been over/under in terms of hours.
Old 08-03-2007, 02:13 PM

[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

There are 2 things I question about this post: 1) Someone actually took the other side of the bet????? Have they never even clicked on Politics? 2) You discuss 2p2 with people outside of 2p2?
Old 08-04-2007, 10:39 AM

[ QUOTE ]
I think there are an unlimited number of circumstances that could be construed to imply a government conspiracy, and in any major event, people who look hard enough will find a few of them.

[/ QUOTE ]

That sounds like just the thing a govt-placed 2+2 plant would say.
Old 08-06-2007, 07:54 AM

[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

no body has given us an adequate sequential explaination for the collapse.

They just say rumbling (kasplosions) and then "global collapse" wtf! rigged.

Not only that, but they had been preparing for a disaster 2 days BEFORE the collapse...
Old 08-06-2007, 10:11 AM

[ QUOTE ]
Not only that, but they had been preparing for a disaster 2 days BEFORE the collapse...

[/ QUOTE ]

Oh my...this is damning evidence. Now, if you could just show me some numbers about all the times they have prepared in some way for a disaster and nothing happened.