Two Plus Two Newer Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Newer Archives > Other Topics > Laughs or Links!
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 07-31-2007, 01:54 PM

Default the picture says it all

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/pages/liv...n_page_id=1879
Old 07-31-2007, 03:12 PM

Default Re: the picture says it all

Now play "Guess which one isn't by choice"
Old 07-31-2007, 03:23 PM

WTF [ QUOTE ]
Sarah Marsh, 26, works for a PR company in Manchester, where she lives with her partner Paul, 42, who is a graphic designer. Sarah, who hasn't had sex for a year, says:

Paul and I have been together for seven years and we love each other very much.

But, like many couples today, we don't spend enough time with each other and our sex life has suffered.

When I come home from work at six or seven in the evening, I'm exhausted; I just want to crash in bed.

Paul, who works as a DJ at night, often goes straight out after his day job as a graphic designer. When he gets back at 2am, I'm fast asleep and hate being disturbed.

Six years ago we chose to sleep in separate bedrooms because Paul snores and I couldn't get enough sleep. I love my own space.

Paul has a huge record collection and that takes up a lot of room. My room is girly and pretty, and it's great that it doesn't get cluttered with smelly socks!

It's odd that there's still a stigma about sleeping separately. I recently read that most women would rather spend at least three nights a week in a single bed, if only to get some sleep.

That's how it was for me, and at first our sex life wasn't affected. We still made love about three times a week, but when our workloads became more demanding, we saw less of each other both inside and outside the bedroom.

We do kiss and cuddle, but it's been about a year since we had sex. Sometimes I miss the intimacy and the skin contact, but I don't worry that Paul would be unfaithful because we love each other.

One day I'd like to have a baby with Paul and then, of course, we'll have to rekindle things in the bedroom. I class our love life as being on hold, rather than over.

Sleeping together in a long-term relationship can cause problems because it's rare for couples to want sex at the same time. The lack of pressure to have sex means we argue less.

To outsiders, we seem to lead independent lives, and see our own friends.

We're self-sufficient people who simply choose to live together. It's a very modern relationship. I can go to bed, read my book and know I won't be disturbed.

When we do spend time together we are romantic, though. One night a month we go out for a nice dinner, but then we return to separate bedrooms.

[/ QUOTE ]

This woman is insane. Man also, unless he is just too ecstatic to split rent with someone while banging hotties at clubs all night.
Old 07-31-2007, 03:28 PM

80% sure she is being cheaated on
Old 07-31-2007, 05:17 PM

Sadly, those are the best looking women in England.
Old 08-01-2007, 02:35 AM

[ QUOTE ]
99% sure she is being cheaated on

[/ QUOTE ]