1 Week 9 2.15%
2-3 Weeks 63 15.04%
4-6 Weeks 177 42.24%
7-10 Weeks 54 12.89%
10 Weeks+ 116 27.68%
Voters: 419. You may not vote on this poll

Old 07-29-2007, 11:09 AM

Default met a sloot that wants to be a stripper -- fun times

OK BBV i normally don't post crap about my life but after reading the "kinkey canabilism" thread yesterday and having a simmiler experience, i decided to post this.

So im going to a party with my best friend and some chick that he brings (but clearly is not with). I start chatting with the girl she seems pretty normal but a lil bit goth. I find out that she is 18 (im 20) and get to know her better. At the party we start drinking and out of nowhere she shouts out, "Let's go to the strip club! I realy want to go!" my best friend diddn't wanna take the 30 min drive and passed on the offer. I figured, [censored] it this could be interesting. So then the girl says she has to pee and wants me to come with her 'cuz she doesn't like peeing alone. So i follow her to the bathroom and wait outside. But she says, "No, come in here with me.. please". I go inside and she starts taking off her pants and peeing right in front of me. Now she did have a lil' bit to drink.... but she couldn't have been THAT trashed to think its ok to just pee in front of a stranger after having like 4 beers.

So then she maks it pretty obvious that she wants me and is giving me a bunch of compliments and such. We start making out and she says something on the lines of, "You know, u can hurt me if u want, i like that" I'm a lil shell-shocked and figure why the hell not and bite her a little bit.

So after making out and stuff for a few min we decide it was time to go to the stripclub. it took forever to get there with this goth girl because i kept missing the neon lights cuz i was way to drunk to be driving and it was 3 am and i was tired. We eventualy get to the strip cluib (Delilays Den) And she brings me right to the front and we start having some fun. She tells me she wants to be a stripper but wants to do coktail waitressing first to get used to it. So she goes out for a ciggerette and then asks the boss for a job. He tells her to get shoes and she can start tommorow. So when the club closed we went back to the party, and this annoying ghetto guy was trying soo hard to get with this girl ( i think he might have i left at 430 because she said he was going to drive her home cuz she didnt wanna leave yet). Anyways... the obv slooot wants me to drive her to her new job and go out to dinner and such. If people are generally interested i can try to snap some pics of her on my camera phone. i think shes about a 6.5/10 but if ur into goth/punk girls like that she shoots up to a 7.5. P
Old 07-29-2007, 11:16 AM

Default Re: met a sloot that wants to be a stripper -- fun times

PP
Old 07-29-2007, 11:21 AM

[ QUOTE ]
If people are generally interested i can try to snap some pics of her on my camera phone.

[/ QUOTE ]

Nah, don't bother. bbv4l usually doesn't care for pics of sloots. We just analyze your text and try to give the best advice based on the facts. pictures only would lead to distraction. YOU MORON, GO TAKE THE PICTURES OR BAN, LDO.
Old 07-29-2007, 11:24 AM

[ QUOTE ]
simmiler

[/ QUOTE ]

zomgz
Old 07-29-2007, 11:35 AM

this would be a lot better with a cartoon frog
Old 07-29-2007, 11:41 AM

i have no idea wat pp(pocket pair???) and cartoon frog has to do with this. SOrry if im not the best writer, i just thought it was an interesting story. Tonight will def. be interesting maybe ill SIHHP that would be cool
Old 07-29-2007, 11:46 AM

pics plz.
Old 07-29-2007, 11:53 AM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
simmiler

[/ QUOTE ]

zomgz

[/ QUOTE ]

'a person or thing that simmels'

What's the prob?
Old 07-29-2007, 11:54 AM

[ QUOTE ]
i have no idea wat pp(pocket pair???) and cartoon frog has to do with this. SOrry if im not the best writer, i just thought it was an interesting story. Tonight will def. be interesting maybe ill SIHHP that would be cool

[/ QUOTE ]

Try not to drive drunk, or do some coke or adderol before if you really must.
Old 07-29-2007, 11:55 AM

Pics or grease fire.