Two Plus Two Newer Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Newer Archives > 2+2 Communities > BBV4Life
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 07-28-2007, 03:25 AM

Default Vegas Nick

Wow, this kid is awesome! Why won't the mods let him back?

Nick Nevler's Blog
Old 07-28-2007, 03:28 AM

Default Re: Vegas Nick

[censored] this is hard to read

i keep wanting to tldr but its nick nevler...

yes, i trudge on for amazingness like this

[ QUOTE ]
Anyway i finaly decide to go to that cafe and all i ordered was a italian soda and they gave me the cup...you gotta fill it up yourself so i go to the drink machine thing fill it up put it down cause i get distracted by a incredibly hot women that just walked in then i swing my hand back and knock over the drink and it lands in this old ladys dress ruining it and she yells and everyone in the place looked at me in silence.. [censored]!! that was really embarrassing so i just said sorry and promptly left not even asking for a refill i just left.

[/ QUOTE ]

finished it now a+
Old 07-28-2007, 03:54 AM

[ QUOTE ]
Meanwhile everyone is looking at me like im a psycho. anyway 10 minutes later i put my shoe back on and calm down and see this sunglasses stand. I walk over and start browseing and the french dude that is running it keeps talking to me asking questions every second and i kept telling him im fine i can decide myself yet he kept on talking and every time i picked a pair up to try them on hes like do you want to buy those. And im trying to keep my cool cause hes [censored] annoying and his special gay accent was equally as annoying. finaly i decided on this cool pair with fake diomands on the side. and i go to pay for them and he gives me this look and asks are these for you and i said uhh ya and he replied kid these are womens glasses ...let me hlep you pick out a diffrent pair. And i said i dont want a diffrent pair and i dont care if they are womens glasses they are really cool and nobody will notice and hes likle..ohhhh they will notice trust me. And after he said that i lost it and said jesus [censored] christ will you just let me pay for these already and stop talking and he quickly closed his mind in shock almost lol and i payed and left....i kinda felt bad for yelling at the small french buisnessman like that but w/e is happend and i dont regret anything i do cause there is useually a reason for doing it.

[/ QUOTE ]
Old 07-28-2007, 05:32 AM

He has the best blog ever. A++

And if ur reading this Nick, I wanna have your children.
Old 07-28-2007, 05:41 AM

Sweiously I dont know why he was banned, he was awsome.
Old 07-28-2007, 05:58 AM

Wow, his blog post is A+.
Old 07-28-2007, 06:00 AM

Nick, I know that u still browse these forums, get on AIM I wanna hear from U about what happened at 200nl!
Old 07-28-2007, 07:58 AM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
Meanwhile everyone is looking at me like im a psycho. anyway 10 minutes later i put my shoe back on and calm down and see this sunglasses stand. I walk over and start browseing and the french dude that is running it keeps talking to me asking questions every second and i kept telling him im fine i can decide myself yet he kept on talking and every time i picked a pair up to try them on hes like do you want to buy those. And im trying to keep my cool cause hes [censored] annoying and his special gay accent was equally as annoying. finaly i decided on this cool pair with fake diomands on the side. and i go to pay for them and he gives me this look and asks are these for you and i said uhh ya and he replied kid these are womens glasses ...let me hlep you pick out a diffrent pair. And i said i dont want a diffrent pair and i dont care if they are womens glasses they are really cool and nobody will notice and hes likle..ohhhh they will notice trust me. And after he said that i lost it and said jesus [censored] christ will you just let me pay for these already and stop talking and he quickly closed his mind in shock almost lol and i payed and left....i kinda felt bad for yelling at the small french buisnessman like that but w/e is happend and i dont regret anything i do cause there is useually a reason for doing it.

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

LOL
Old 07-28-2007, 10:31 AM

[ QUOTE ]
Well ya she told me it was the one in the center of the whole grounds and she laughed and read me like a book and said your mother doesnt work here does she and i gave up and im like no...no she doesnt

[/ QUOTE ]

nick bro you need to work on your live bluffing skills, how are you gonna get rich and throw hudge parties if you can't even bluff a crazy nun?
Old 07-28-2007, 11:44 AM

this is all made up i guarentee it and it's not even funny... and i'm a vegasnick fan.