Two Plus Two Newer Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Newer Archives > 2+2 Communities > Other Other Topics
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 07-21-2007, 10:44 AM

Default Bluetooth Headsets/Earpieces

Now that mbillie has helped me enter the world of sweet cell phones, I want to look at Bluetooth headsets. Do they work well? Does anyone have one they recommend? Are there things I should be looking for/avoiding? I've always had more luck with using a headset with a boom (perhaps because I have a large head).

Does anybody have this one (it says it'll work with my cell and my office phone, which sounds really sweet):

What about bluetooth stereo headsets? Being able to listen to music without cords sounds pretty awesome:

My phone is teh Treo 755p. It took forever to get it working, but I'm going to go on a shopping spree for accessories today. Been so long since I got a new toy.
Old 07-21-2007, 12:54 PM

Default Re: Bluetooth Headsets/Earpieces

Slim,

How many junior agents died to finance your indulgences? [img]/images/graemlins/frown.gif[/img]
Old 07-21-2007, 01:51 PM

Default Re: Bluetooth Headsets/Earpieces

treo's are weird with bluetooth. i used the jabra 250v for a while and it was great... i'm assuming the one in the picture is the next generation of that? currently using the jawbone or the nokia bh 801 depending on what i need at the moment, happy with both of those. the plantronics discovery 655 is pretty nice as well, i havent used it a lot but i was very happy with the 640.. although i did get some complaints of background noise with that one.

Never used the s9 in the picture, but i've heard good things for what thats worth.