Old 07-13-2007, 06:55 AM
kidpoker406 kidpoker406 is offline

Location: shortstacking PLO
Default Beat: pokerstars World Cup-Montana qulifier

[ QUOTE ]
From: "PokerStars Support" <support@pokerstars.com>
To: xxxxxxx@hotmail.com
Subject: RE: World Cup-Montana qualifier
Date: Fri, 13 Jul 2007 01:33:09 -0400

Hello Alex,

Thank you for your email. I can assure you that the location of any players qualifying will be verified and if they have lied to get into any of the qualifying tournaments they will be disqualified. I hope that clarifies things for you but if you have any further questions please don't hesitate to get back in touch.

Regards,

ScottW
PokerStars Support Team

From: "PokerStars Support" <support@pokerstars.com>
To: xxxxxxxxx@hotmail.com
Date: Fri, 13 Jul 2007 02:17:43 -0400

Hello Alex,

Thank you for your email. Unfortunately the only way we have to check a player's address is what they have listed on their account. If they change their account specifically to register for one of these events then they will be able to do so. We're sorry you were eliminated by one such player, but I can assure you they will be disqualified should they qualify.

Regards,

ScottW
PokerStars Support Team

[/ QUOTE ]

oh well thats just [censored] wonderful......they'll be disqualified if they made it. that does me a whole lot of good if i get knocked out after my quads get rivered by a Royal Flush from someone that gets DQ'd after the fact.

thanks

PS: as soon as i get my last cashout check in the mail i'm moving to Full Tilt, unless you promise to flip my boomswitch.

Old 07-13-2007, 07:01 AM

Old 07-13-2007, 07:04 AM
kidpoker406 kidpoker406 is offline

Location: shortstacking PLO

[ QUOTE ]
oh well thats just flowerly and wonderful......they'll be disqualified if they
made it. that gives me a bucket full of sunshine when i get knocked out happily observing my
quads get rivered by a Royal Flush by a beautiful person that gets DQ'd after the fact.

Old 07-13-2007, 09:16 AM
johndenver johndenver is offline

move to a better state ldo
Old 07-13-2007, 01:39 PM
gameplay gameplay is offline

i dont like the logic we will punished him if he qualify. simple dont allow him to enter i think its better
Old 07-13-2007, 01:41 PM
augie_ augie_ is offline

Location: Peoria, IL

nothing stars can really do here.