Two Plus Two Newer Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Newer Archives > General Poker Discussion > Poker Beats, Brags, and Variance
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 07-11-2007, 07:01 PM

Default WSOP main event is rigged

The UTG player raised to 3,600 pre-flop, Sully Erna (of Godsmack fame) called from middle position, the cutoff called and Matt Brady called from the button. The flop was K [img]/images/graemlins/heart.gif[/img]J [img]/images/graemlins/spade.gif[/img]8 [img]/images/graemlins/spade.gif[/img]. UTG bet 7,200, and crying out "I need this pot!" Erna moved all in for 23,000. The cutoff moved all in behind him for 40,000, Brady folded, and UTG mucked A [img]/images/graemlins/heart.gif[/img]A [img]/images/graemlins/diamond.gif[/img] face-up. Erna turned up K [img]/images/graemlins/diamond.gif[/img]Q [img]/images/graemlins/club.gif[/img] for top pair, while the cutoff tabled J [img]/images/graemlins/diamond.gif[/img]J [img]/images/graemlins/club.gif[/img] for middle set. Erna would need a miracle to survive... and he got it with the T [img]/images/graemlins/club.gif[/img] on the turn and the 9 [img]/images/graemlins/club.gif[/img] on the river, making him a runner-runner straight to win the pot.

Erna was up to 72,000 after the hand.
Old 07-11-2007, 07:02 PM

Default Re: WSOP main event is rigged

is this post made only because it was sully erna?

i dont get it
Old 07-11-2007, 07:04 PM

[ QUOTE ]

is this post made only because it was sully erna?

i dont get it

[/ QUOTE ]

Which forum are you in .......

are the cogs starting to turn yet?
Old 07-11-2007, 07:07 PM

beats brags & variance; no.

......... so what kind of responses do u want? i need to know so that next time i can provide them
Old 07-11-2007, 07:12 PM

Hobb it was as much poking fun at players who post beats far more common than this from online play, complaining that sites are rigged and the same beats never happen live. Sheesh I cant believe I bothered explaining this!
Old 07-11-2007, 07:13 PM

just shut up hobb

this post was for our entertainment, no responses are really necessary. If u didnt want to read about a suck out from the main event then you probably shouldnt have opened this thread in first place and mine as well just give up browsing this forum altogether.
Old 07-11-2007, 07:18 PM

you stfu, u f--king douchebag. did i complain anywhere? i was legitimately confused as to the reason for the post. Maybe there was some significance, esp. after Stealthy's 2nd comment about what forum it was. I thought maybe Sully Erna was a 2+2er, or there were stories about him, or something.

And furthermore, "WSOP ME is rigged" doesn't immediately connote "bad beat HH" to me, but i guess i don't spend every waking hour trying to understand the nuances of 2+2 thread titles. It very well could have been a story like 2006's, when extra chips were put into play, etc.

So go on and keep fingering your butthole and leave me alone you POS.

edit: or maybe u could go "galvanting" around somewhere else.
Old 07-11-2007, 07:05 PM

sully is so soososososo bad at poker (as shown here), he goes to the local dogtrack card room all the time, and always is donking it up (just like everyone else there tho i suppose). He always seems to be drinking or [censored] up in some way tho so i guess that gets my respect.

nice fold by utg neways