Two Plus Two Newer Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Newer Archives > General Poker Discussion > Poker Beats, Brags, and Variance
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 07-04-2007, 02:01 PM

Default [censored] you Pacific

So Pacific upgraded their [censored] [censored] software.. as they should of ages ago because it was [censored] [censored].

Now i'm getting disconnected every minute, and when I don't... I'm going all in.

I mean, what the [censored] is that? Might as well make it flash and say PRESS ME.

[censored]
Old 07-04-2007, 02:03 PM

Default Re: [censored] you Pacific

Oh yeah, plus, count the beats.
Old 07-04-2007, 02:05 PM

I really dont understand why anyone plays on this site
Old 07-04-2007, 02:08 PM

when i emailed them why the [censored] my cashout lasted so long, they congratulated me on my win and told me i could cancel the cashout. Well fix those 1 million bugs first [censored].
Old 07-04-2007, 02:20 PM

MASSIVE BEAT.

clicked http://setupspcp1.888.com/setups/sup...pokersetup.exe

Got the olllllldest version of Pacific ever. Instead of all in button it has blackjack button. I'm [censored] either way.
Old 07-04-2007, 02:35 PM

[ QUOTE ]
when i emailed them why the [censored] my cashout lasted so long, they congratulated me on my win and told me i could cancel the cashout.[censored].

[/ QUOTE ]
[img]/images/graemlins/heart.gif[/img] The best support response i ever heard of.
Old 07-05-2007, 04:46 PM

[ QUOTE ]
So Pacific upgraded their [censored] [censored] software.. as they should of ages ago because it was [censored] [censored].

Now i'm getting disconnected every minute, and when I don't... I'm going all in.

I mean, what the [censored] is that? Might as well make it flash and say PRESS ME.

[censored]

[/ QUOTE ]

Yeah the latest upgrade is a [censored] joke, the allin button is ridiculously placed. It's like they want people to misclick it. And why are they suddenly forcing the upgrade with an auto-download completely out of your control? Every time I reinstall the older 3d version it updates as soon as I log in which bever used to happen. I just sent them an e-mail literally BEGGING and PLEADING with them to make the auto-update stop.

The thing that really pisses me off is Pahud had finally been upgraded to take the new seating and first person view mode into account and now with this latest update its all outta sync again!

Also wtf is this white empty space to the right of the table?? It's not on your screenshot so maybe thats just on my end? Tables also no longer resizable though doesn't affect me. My final moan at this [censored] [censored] upgrade is that now when you get dealt the cards, the pre-select action buttons don't appear until UTG has acted. This is more annoying than you'd think.

[censored] you Pacific.