5 players
Converter

Stack sizes:
UTG: $24.65
CO: $37.60
Button: $24.50
Hero: $44.25
BB: $22.25

Pre-flop: (5 players) Hero is SB with Q [img]/images/graemlins/club.gif[/img] Q [img]/images/graemlins/spade.gif[/img]
UTG raises to $1, 2 folds, Hero raises to $3, BB folds, UTG calls.

Flop: 7 [img]/images/graemlins/spade.gif[/img] 7 [img]/images/graemlins/heart.gif[/img] 6 [img]/images/graemlins/club.gif[/img] ($6.25, 2 players)
Hero bets $4, UTG raises to $8, Hero calls.

Turn: A [img]/images/graemlins/club.gif[/img] ($22.25, 2 players)
Hero checks, UTG bets $3.5, Hero calls.

River: 4 [img]/images/graemlins/heart.gif[/img] ($29.25, 2 players)
Hero checks, UTG is all-in $10, Hero folds.
Uncalled bets: $10 returned to UTG.

Results:
Final pot: $29.25

UTG stats something like 70/0 and it`s the first time he raised preflop (for 20-25 hands maybe). In generally, I don`t know what to do after his flop raise. All-in?
Old 07-04-2007, 11:38 AM

Default Re: NL25 QQ and raise flop bet

hmm, its a toughie but you need to make the decision on the flop all in or fold, theres too many scare cards that can come on the turn like A-T which narrow what your ahead of and you should never call the RR and small bet on the turn if your going to fold the river to an all in with over half your stack invested as you look terribly weak here.

So all in on flop for me or fold. If hes stats are over a decent sample and hes passive i probably fold to the Min RR. If hes stats are over a smaller sample i probably push the flop as youll get called by JJ-TT here alot and sometimes AK although that would have outdrawn you
Old 07-04-2007, 11:42 AM

uh shove the flop
Old 07-04-2007, 03:46 PM

I am on the flop shoving team!
Old 07-04-2007, 03:49 PM

[ QUOTE ]
uh shove the flop

[/ QUOTE ]

fees iŽd really appreaciate if you started saying why you do stuff...
Old 07-04-2007, 04:01 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
uh shove the flop

[/ QUOTE ]

fees iŽd really appreaciate if you started saying why you do stuff...

[/ QUOTE ]
ok

Ok so we are in a reraised pot with a big pair agaisnt a likely poor player. He may or may not realize what we have, but thats pretty meaningless at this point. We get a great board (paired and small) the only hands that beat us are 66, AA, KK, x7, and with given information the only ones that make sense are AA and KK. Since his range that beats us is so small, and the range we beat is large (88-jj/Ax/air) we want to get as much value as possible when likely ahead. It will be another 20 or so for him to call, and he likely will with AK or a pair and he likely wont with everything else. Raising the turn is ok, but since he's picked the flop to make a move, and I think im ahead, I want to jam it now and get it in while im likely good
Old 07-04-2007, 04:26 PM

The only problem is you have to ignore the stats to assume he is raising with anything other than 3% of hands which is AK AND TT+ so its all about sample size, if the stats are over a reasonable sample then this stinks of AA-JJ when someone with a 0% PFR raises. I know the fact hes playing 70% of hands suggest hes not a good player but i see similar bad players with this tight of a range and when they do raise you more often that not see AA-JJ And AK.

So were 4/1 dog behind AA And KK. Were 4/1 fav against JJ and were a little better than a coinflick ahead of AK.

Even giving the preflop stats its grand getting it in on the flop unless hes passive then i would really be worried, id really have to know more on the stats but if hes stats anywhere less than 100-150 hands im defo pushing the flop. OP can you give us more info on his stats, how many hands was it over and what was hes aggression
Old 07-04-2007, 04:30 PM

[ QUOTE ]
The only problem is you have to ignore the stats to assume he is raising with anything other than 3% of hands which is AK AND TT+ so its all about sample size, if the stats are over a reasonable sample then this stinks of AA-JJ when someone with a 0% PFR raises. I know the fact hes playing 70% of hands suggest hes not a good player but i see similar bad players with this tight of a range and when they do raise you more often that not see AA-JJ And AK.

So were 4/1 dog behind AA And KK. Were 4/1 fav against JJ and were a little better than a coinflick ahead of AK.

Even giving the preflop stats its grand getting it in on the flop unless hes passive then i would really be worried, id really have to know more on the stats but if hes stats anywhere less than 100-150 hands im defo pushing the flop. OP can you give us more info on his stats, how many hands was it over and what was hes aggression

[/ QUOTE ]

the sample isn't significant, if he has AA or KK its a cooler and theres not much we can do, I treat AA-QQ the same postflop in senarios like this where everything about my opponent is general... after the hand i make notes
Old 07-04-2007, 06:36 PM

JAM the flop.
as played.. look like villan has AA, u saved some money