Two Plus Two Newer Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Newer Archives > General Poker Discussion > Beginners Questions
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 07-03-2007, 12:03 AM

Default Site That Shows Poker Traffic By Time?

I didn't know where else to post this stupid question, so I thought this would be an appropriate place. What I am wondering is if anyone knows of a site that shows graphs of the number of players at different poker rooms by the hour. Basically, I am looking for a site that shows the trends in number of players playing at different sites depending on the time. A few years ago I seem to remember seeing something like this, but have been unable to get anything from google. I know about pokersitescout, but that doesn't seem to have what I am looking for.
Old 07-03-2007, 11:02 AM

Default Re: Site That Shows Poker Traffic By Time?

try pokersitescout.com
Old 07-03-2007, 11:49 AM

Default Re: Site That Shows Poker Traffic By Time?

[ QUOTE ]
try pokersitescout.com

[/ QUOTE ]
As I said in my first post I know about the site, but I can't find anything on it like I am looking for. I want to be able to go to the site and see traffic stats by the hour for the past day or more. Not just how many people are playing at each site at the moment. Maybe what I am looking for is at pokersitescout, but if it is can someone post a direct link because I am unable to find it. Of course, what I am looking for may not exist anymore, but I'm pretty sure that it did in the past.