Two Plus Two Newer Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Newer Archives > PL/NL Texas Hold'em > Small Stakes
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 06-23-2007, 06:03 PM

Default Good PUSH/Or was I just playing a DONK?!?!

1/2NLhold'em(60/200buy-in)
...after four hours of play I have been thru the swings, up to $245 (bought in for max) now down to about $125. I'm outside the BB by a position or two, look down at QQ. raise to twenty, get two callers including BB. flop AA8, two clubs. neither of my queen is a club. BB checks, I check, late position raise to $35, BB fold, I call. turn 6 clubs. boards is now AA86 four clubs. I check out of sheer fright (hahaha) late position raise to $75, I go into the tank for about 70 seconds then slowly grab my stack and calmly place it in the center (all in). late position is overly distraught about this and takes literally three minutes to think it over. he folds, I show my ladies to the tables. he is furious but doesn't give any explanation as to why. DID HE HAVE AN ACE?? or was he still drawing to a flush and knew I had no ace??? or maybe he had nothing, and got caught posturing. (thats my theory...) tell me what you think.
ps: as I left about an hour he proclaimed me to be a "donkey" to a table full out my fellow rounders (people that I play with three/four times a week, and are aware that poker is my occupation) so I grabbed my nuts and told him he got "beat with these" I left at $315, he had about $35 in front of him.
Old 06-23-2007, 06:14 PM

Default Re: Good PUSH/Or was I just playing a DONK?!?!

make this more reader friendly
Old 06-23-2007, 06:26 PM

B-
Old 06-23-2007, 06:42 PM

tl;dr
Old 06-26-2007, 09:24 PM

What are u [censored] kidding??? First off, i'm not a goddamm journalist so kiss my dick "make it more reader friendly"... the only way it couldve been more friendly was is I sent it by thought. TL,DR??? whats that mean? wait I think I know, it means you spend to much time on online poker forums. LAME. and Mr. B Minus I appreciate the effort, but could you please [censored] elaborate. Jesus, why did Noah have to put the two [censored] donkeys on the goddamm ark.
Old 06-26-2007, 09:26 PM

[ QUOTE ]
What are u [censored] kidding??? First off, i'm not a goddamm journalist so kiss my dick "make it more reader friendly"... the only way it couldve been more friendly was is I sent it by thought. TL,DR??? whats that mean? wait I think I know, it means you spend to much time on online poker forums. LAME. and Mr. B Minus I appreciate the effort, but could you please [censored] elaborate. Jesus, why did Noah have to put the two [censored] donkeys on the goddamm ark.

[/ QUOTE ] Wow you really know how to get what you want! C+
Old 06-26-2007, 09:39 PM

this grading [censored] is retarded... use WORDS to tell me what you think about my opponent's thought process. READ THE TITLE OF THE THREAD, I DID NOT ASK FOR MY PLAY TO BE GRADED, I ASKED WHAT HE WAS DOING....
Old 06-26-2007, 09:44 PM

[ QUOTE ]
1/2NLhold'em(60/200buy-in)
...after four hours of play I have been thru the swings, up to $245 (bought in for max) now down to about $125. I'm outside the BB by a position or two, look down at QQ. raise to twenty, get two callers including BB. flop AA8, two clubs. neither of my queen is a club. BB checks, I check, late position raise to $35, BB fold, I call. turn 6 clubs. boards is now AA86 four clubs. I check out of sheer fright (hahaha) late position raise to $75, I go into the tank for about 70 seconds then slowly grab my stack and calmly place it in the center (all in). late position is overly distraught about this and takes literally three minutes to think it over. he folds, I show my ladies to the tables. he is furious but doesn't give any explanation as to why. DID HE HAVE AN ACE?? or was he still drawing to a flush and knew I had no ace??? or maybe he had nothing, and got caught posturing. (thats my theory...) tell me what you think.
ps: as I left about an hour he proclaimed me to be a "donkey" to a table full out my fellow rounders (people that I play with three/four times a week, and are aware that poker is my occupation) so I grabbed my nuts and told him he got "beat with these" I left at $315, he had about $35 in front of him.

[/ QUOTE ]

ban
Old 06-26-2007, 09:52 PM

[ QUOTE ]
this grading [censored] is retarded... use WORDS to tell me what you think about my opponent's thought process. READ THE TITLE OF THE THREAD, I DID NOT ASK FOR MY PLAY TO BE GRADED, I ASKED WHAT HE WAS DOING....

[/ QUOTE ]

D+
Old 06-26-2007, 09:55 PM

[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ] We're not grading your play, we're grading your character. F-, ysscky