Two Plus Two Newer Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Newer Archives > General Poker Discussion > Brick and Mortar
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Closed Thread

Old 06-23-2007, 05:38 PM

Default Good PUSH/Or was I just playing a DONK?!?!

1/2NLhold'em(60/200buy-in)
...after four hours of play I have been thru the swings, up to $245 (bought in for max) now down to about $125. I'm outside the BB by a position or two, look down at QQ. raise to twenty, get two callers including BB. flop AA8, two clubs. neither of my queen is a club. BB checks, I check, late position raise to $35, BB fold, I call. turn 6 clubs. boards is now AA86 four clubs. I check out of sheer fright (hahaha) late position raise to $75, I go into the tank for about 70 seconds then slowly grab my stack and calmly place it in the center (all in). late position is overly distraught about this and takes literally three minutes to think it over. he folds, I show my ladies to the tables. he is furious but doesn't give any explanation as to why. DID HE HAVE AN ACE?? or was he still drawing to a flush and knew I had no ace??? or maybe he had nothing, and got caught posturing. (thats my theory...) tell me what you think.
ps: as I left about an hour he proclaimed me to be a "donkey" to a table full out my fellow rounders (people that I play with three/four times a week, and are aware that poker is my occupation) so I grabbed my nuts and told him he got "beat with these" I left at $315, he had about $35 in front of him.
Old 06-23-2007, 05:55 PM

Default Re: Good PUSH/Or was I just playing a DONK?!?!

help me out guys. i can't work this one out in my head.
Old 06-23-2007, 05:58 PM

I'll help you out by locking the thread so you can repost it in the correct strategy forum. I would have done it for you, but its incredibly rude to bump a thread so fast so your on your own.
Old 06-23-2007, 05:59 PM

BAN/*/BBV
Closed Thread