Two Plus Two Newer Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Newer Archives > PL/NL Texas Hold'em > Full Ring
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 06-19-2007, 04:36 PM

Default Any Full Tilt 10 & 25NL Regs on here?

I wanted to get a list started of who's playing this game w/ me and talk about anyone that may possibly be worth worrying about. I'll be checking my PT tonight for some winners and losers to talk about. I know of two other 2+2ers who play this site w/ me, but I'll let you bring yourself into the public arena.
Old 06-19-2007, 04:48 PM

Default Re: Any Full Tilt 10 & 25NL Regs on here?

I just switched back to FTP. Didn't put much in because I wasn't sure if my deposit method would work. Playing 10NL.

The one thing I've noticed after playing for months on UB is the bad beats I've received on FTP. Not sure if it's the players or the site or just variance, but I never experienced this so regularly on UB. Anyone else notice this? I'm going to stick with it for a while, but if it continues, I'm heading back to UB.

I'll start keeping track of hands, etc., for discussion.
Old 06-19-2007, 04:59 PM

I play NL25. FWIW, bad beats are as bad/good as any other site I've played in, UB included.
Old 06-19-2007, 05:05 PM

Ive only played at FT, but I am a 10NL Regular...so I cant really comment on bad beats on other sites.
Old 06-19-2007, 05:06 PM

I play NL25 on Full Tilt, too.
Old 06-19-2007, 05:09 PM

[ QUOTE ]
just switched back to FTP. Didn't put much in because I wasn't sure if my deposit method would work. Playing 10NL.

The one thing I've noticed after playing for months on UB is the bad beats I've received on FTP. Not sure if it's the players or the site or just variance, but I never experienced this so regularly on UB. Anyone else notice this? I'm going to stick with it for a while, but if it continues, I'm heading back to UB.

[/ QUOTE ]

What is your FT handle? So I know who I am dealing with...mine is the same as my 2p2 name as you may have seen in the videos.
Old 06-19-2007, 05:16 PM

I'm playing NL10 there right now. Hah, Pokerstars is where I get sucked out. I have never seen soo many rivered two pairs in my life. I had a good run on UB for the first four months of the year, so I have no complaints there except their bonus system really sucks now. I'm on a pretty good burner on FT right now so I really can't comment cause it just hasn't happend much recently. Of course now I just jinxed myself. [img]/images/graemlins/frown.gif[/img]
Old 06-19-2007, 05:17 PM

I play all the time on FT $25NL-100NL.

But this sin't my FT sn.
Old 06-19-2007, 05:22 PM

I have a top ten list of the highest winners that I have datamined @ 10NL:

Me $184 in 22,483k hands (4.1ptbb/100)
Cashdave $113 in only 3,600 hands
Danblaze $95 in 3,800 (I think he went busto though because he was playing playmoney the other day)
Bodymindarts $81 in 4k hands
sriver7682 $64 in 3,100 hands (also one of the players I pegged as a calling station in my 2nd weekly 10NL video).

and that is really it...no player that I thought was actually great and someone to stay away from. Although I dont know captvimes handle and if I did I would probably not sit at his table.
Old 06-19-2007, 05:51 PM

[ QUOTE ]
I just switched back to FTP. Didn't put much in because I wasn't sure if my deposit method would work. Playing 10NL.

[/ QUOTE ]

haha, i think we are in the same boat. i was killing ub 10nl for 15+ptbb/100 for my first 5000+ hands(i know, not a great sample size) ever of nl after switching from limit. after ub changed their rakeback, bonus, and points for cash, i switched over to ftp.

lets see, in my last 6k-7k or so hands i've had:

kk<aa 4 times
aa<kk allin pre (the two times my aa>kk, they both had 20bbs)
aa<qq allin pre
push top two on turn, get called by gutshot and lose
push aa on turn, get called by pair+gutshot and lose
call a push on turn with set of 2's to see set of queens hit on river
against a table maniac going allin every four hands or so, get it all in pre with jj vs aj and lose
against same guy, check a qj4 flop with qj and call his allin. turn 4, river k, he has k9.

im not liking ftp so much these days, but the initial deposit bonus is nice and my luck has to change at some point they say.

but im joepoker on ftp. if i go allin, if you have any outs at all, call. you will likely hit.