Two Plus Two Newer Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Newer Archives > Other Topics > Video Games
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 06-19-2007, 01:24 AM

Default Big Brain Acadamy

I just picked this up today and have been playing it for the past few hours.

It seemed like the perfect alternative for those who are sick of the mindless button mashing multiplayer games that have been produced for the Wii so far.

At first it seems decent with lots of replay value due to the varying degrees of difficulty. But after playing it for a bit I realize I'm probably going to be bored quick unless for some reason I decide I desperately need to beat my own high scores.

There are like 15 total mini games with 3 levels of difficulty each and thats it. I mean, I've already played them all repeatedly. There are no modes other than "practice" and "test". But I guess that might be the point, as they are as challenging as you want them to be.

I'm still looking forward to out-wit my friends in a drunken night of gaming, but other that that I'm pretty disappointed with this game.

Anyone pick up this game yet? It seems like the perfect type game for the 2+2 crowd.
Old 06-19-2007, 02:25 AM

Default Re: Big Brain Acadamy

I picked it up and have similar feelings to you. It's fun but is lacking in variety and it's losing its appeal quickly. I'm reserving judgment on it until after I've tried the multi-player games though...