Two Plus Two Newer Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Newer Archives > 2+2 Communities > BBV4Life
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 06-15-2007, 07:50 PM

Default Your experiences of this cult?

A friend is a user of these forums and told me that there are many intelligent and knowledgable people on here. I would be grateful if you could give me any feedback on my post please.

I am a member of a Christian Chat room, and we have problems with people coming in and preaching Neo-Trinitarianism.
From what I have heard, They believe in 3 Jesus's
Jesus 1 - Jesus Bambino in the Manger
Jesus 2 - Jesus the Man
Jesus 3 - some Italian Monk called something like Boccileo (sorry cant remember the spelling)

They say that there are more Jesus to come.

The doctrine:
Only those who sign their name physcially in the 'Book of Life' may enter heaven. They claim they are the fastest growing Christian Church in the UK. They are Run by two men - one I cant remember and the other is called ELEPHANTO BRAWN (a name he chose when he became a Neo T)
They approve of Gay relationships, but not Lesbian as this involves something they refer to as 'The Dirty Bird' and that all women are freed from this if they are to become members.

I shall be careful how I word this now - but I understand that women are subjected to this 'Dirty Bird' until they react sexually to it NO more. This ' dirty bird' is something that is held very importantly in this so called church'
They have 2 groups in the world - one in Boston USA, the other in Liverpool England. There seems to be no church 'building' but they move from house to house to hold services. They find out where the service is when they meet at the rende-voux which (I think this sounds hilarious - but bear with me here) is outside the Chinese restarant near Lime Street station. Anyone enquiring about an intrest to join this 'church' is told the meeting place and they move to the meet from there.
There has been police involvment with this group. We were reported to by an ex member that after they signed the book of life, they were then introduced to the doctrine. At this point they objected to some of the doctrine, and asked to leave. Now, apparently, they male involved was held down and his nose varnished in punishment, and the female had her eyebrows burnt off. The police investigated but the case dropped as they WHOLE congregation denied ever seeing this couple before - what can you do?!!

As we all know there are many silly little cults in operation. But what concerns me about this one is the level of punishment to dissenters and the sexual abuse to women. I have gathered this information over many months, and cannot find anything substantial from the internet - this is a truly secret organisation.

More interestingly, during the summer when 'Big Brother' was on UK television, the Neo-T's were protesting this programme - not because of the content but because the schedulers had cancelled an upcoming programme about their church. It has recently been cancelled again - this time Jamie Oliver is the target of protest.

They are very abusive to women on this chat room - should any turn against them - but the language used is not so much foul, as totally confusing - using terms I am unfamiliar with such as 'Bozboz' and the ever popular 'Dirty Bird'!

When they sign off politely (usually they are thrown out by the forum moderators) they say 'Dun ye Dun ye'

Well I am sure you reading this will be a little 'unbelieving' of my post - I assure you this is a part of the information I have gleaned.

Any more info on this Cult would be Gratefully received.
Old 06-15-2007, 07:52 PM

Default Re: Your experiences of this cult?

I stopped reading after "I am a member of a Christian Chat room"
Old 06-15-2007, 07:54 PM

Location: \"If it shows their cards why did you keep betting?\"

[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]
Old 06-15-2007, 08:04 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]
Old 06-15-2007, 08:06 PM

[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Didnt even get that far.
Old 06-15-2007, 08:11 PM

you guys are missing out maaaaan A++++++++plusplusplus
Old 06-15-2007, 08:19 PM

lol christianaments
Old 06-15-2007, 09:04 PM

wow, so this is what christians believe? I've been meaning to get a hold of a bible to check it out myself, but now I'm not so sure...
Old 06-15-2007, 09:08 PM

Is there a way to tell if the brown stuff under your fingernails is poop or not?
Old 06-16-2007, 01:50 PM

[ QUOTE ]
Is there a way to tell if the brown stuff under your fingernails is poop or not?

[/ QUOTE ]

Are you serious? Suck on them, ldo.