Two Plus Two Newer Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Newer Archives > Internet Gambling > Internet Gambling
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Closed Thread

Old 06-13-2007, 01:17 PM

Default ECOCARD is pissing me off.

At the beginning of the month I sent them an email stating that I would like to withdraw about 6K and that I need it as soon as possible. I ask to please expedite the wire transfer so that I will have it in plenty of time for Vegas. I never get a response.

When the money hit the account, I sent them another email asking them to hurry the wire transfer right along. I got no response.

I sent another email asking why they are not responding to my emails. I get an email stating that because of security reasons, they need my ID and a bank statement. Well why didn't they ask for that in the first place??? I have already withdrawn over 15k+ through Ecocard and all of a sudden they want to check my identity?

So, I send them all the materials that they need withing an hour of reading that email. I ask them to speed the wire transfer along. No response.

I sent another email yesterday expressing my displeasure with them and asking why processing this withdrawal is such a hard task....no response.

My wire transfer request is still listed as "new" and I still have the option to cancel it, which means they havent even begun to process the damn thing.

I figured this would help anyone thinking about using them. I play alot on Prima sites, and this seemed like the best option after neteller left the market. I think I will request checks from now on.
Old 06-13-2007, 02:07 PM

Default Re: ECOCARD is pissing me off.

So you're bitching because they won't give you special treatment?
Old 06-13-2007, 02:35 PM

Ummm, no I am bitching because they are taking ten times longer than normal, and because they won't answer my emails or phone calls.
Old 06-13-2007, 02:41 PM

they're prolly getting u back for you being an ass in your begging of them hurrying up

you begging will not make a wire any faster
Old 06-13-2007, 03:14 PM

I know the wire can't be sped up, its the fact that it takes them 3-4 days to start the transaction. That's what I wanted done a little quicker than normal.
Closed Thread