Two Plus Two Newer Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Newer Archives > PL/NL Texas Hold'em > Small Stakes
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 06-06-2007, 10:22 PM

Default Live 300 max, 250BBs, all in decision on flop.

Discuss.

1/2 NL 300max effective stacks are $500

reads on villian is that hes semi LAG in a stupid way, and a couple hours ago and called like a $400 bet into a $150 pot with an open ender on a ridiculously wet board. Another factor in this hand is that we're friendly and he respects me.

History with villian last times I straddled... 2 orbits ago I straddled, 1 or 2 limps then a guy i had a read on raised to $9, villian was BB and called, i reraised my straddle with garbage to $50, limper called, raiser folded, villian called. flop 8x,8h,5h, i bet $60 and took it down. Next orbit I straddle UTG again, like 7 limpers i have AA bump it to like $30, limper calls and villian calls. Flop comes like Ts7s,4x...I bet around $60 and took it down and showed the aces.

Next orbit I straddle UTG again and everybodys joking how im gunna have a big hand. few limps, donk on btn raises to $12, villian reraises to $25, I have KK and bump it to $100 total. villian thinks and calls. QUICK, WHATS VILLIANS RANGE?

Pot ~220
Flop: Qd,3s,4d
Villian checks, Hero bets $100, Villian pushes real quick and says im all in! for ~400 total.
to make it easy,its around $300 to call with around $720 pot

What's his range now?
What are you thinking?