Two Plus Two Newer Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Newer Archives > 2+2 Communities > Other Other Topics
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 06-04-2007, 07:25 AM

Default I need OOT\'s help (it involves a Beer Babe Calendar)

Okay so it's sorta a long story, (and I know, I know we got all the time in the world) but I'm going to keep it short and sweet just go over the pertinent details.

So last summer I go out with like the hottest chick I've ever been out with before or since, just ridiculously hot. Easily Dallas Cowboy Cheerleader material if she wanted to be. So I'm a DJ at a Gentlemen's club at the time and she's the V.I.P. bartender. After months of persuading I finally get her to agree to go out with me. The final straw that broke the camel's back, one night it's slow and I helped raise $1,000 to get her onstage topless which she hated me for, but then agreed to go out with me so I could make it up to her afterwards??? (You can never figure chicks out)

So I take her out somewhere really nice, where I use to work, at Nobu Dallas. Swanky gentlemen such as EL D will know the lavish setting well. My buddy Casper who works there waits on us. When I made the reservation I requested him, and of course I told him secretly about the whole raising $1,000 to get her onstage story. Well first thing he says when he comes to the table is to her. He says, "So I heard you had fun on stage Monday night". To which she kicks me underneath the table and ever since then our relationship/friendship has been WAY, WAY, WAY downhill. Even though I apologized profusely and bought her a bottle of perfume to say I was sorry.

So there is alot more to the story, but here's the thing I'm trying to get back on her good side and show her I'm really not a bad guy after all.

She wants to be a model and is entered in this Beer Babe of the month contest on howsaboutabeer.com, Anyways she really wants to win and she is pretty far behind this other girl, she's in 2nd place. The site only allows you to vote once, not once a day... once period. She currently is 26 votes behind first place (with only 319 total votes cast) and there are only 11 more days to vote. If I could help her win, I think it would really help her not to be so ticked at me anymore, and if nothing else it couldn't hurt.

Please, please, please if you have a penis and you want to help out a fellow just average guy have a shot with a really smoking hot chick please go to this link and vote for Desiree.

http://www.howsaboutabeer.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=486

(that should take you to the beer babe page on the site, if you scroll down you can see pics of all the contests. They picked a really bad picture of Desiree she's alot hotter than that pic, but still looks damn good. Anyways the site is ridiculous you have to register to vote and they don't make it easy. Essentially, once you register you have to logout and log back in to the beer babe page to cast your vote, so it's kinda tricky. But again if you have a penis help a brother out please!)
Old 06-04-2007, 07:36 AM

Default Re: I need OOT\'s help (it involves a Beer Babe Calendar)

Lauren should be winning. anyways you already ruined your chances with this chick so whats the point.
Old 06-04-2007, 07:38 AM

How doesn't Natalie win here?
Old 06-04-2007, 08:07 AM

Default These Pictures do Desiree Justice.

Please, Please, Please do not register to vote on the site www.howsaboutabeer.com if you are not going to vote for Desiree. I'm trying to help her win, not make her lose. Come'on guys you got a penis, help a brother out here, please!

Old 06-04-2007, 08:59 AM

Default Re: These Pictures do Desiree Justice.

You lost me at "have to register to vote".
Old 06-04-2007, 10:35 AM

Voted.

As a club DJ you should already know that your chances with this chick are done. Let's see, she didn't want to take off her top, but was peer pressured into it, then is reminded of it by you and your friend. There is a slim chance that that is why she isn't interested, it's more likely that she is just using you for whatever dinners, drinks, perfumes she can get. How long have you been in the industry?

Edited because I realized it wasn't for charity, which makes the second option more probable.
Old 06-04-2007, 10:41 AM

[ QUOTE ]
How doesn't Natalie win here?

[/ QUOTE ]
Old 06-04-2007, 10:47 AM

Should have disclosed the need to register.

I registered because I appreciate her natural rackage.
Old 06-04-2007, 11:03 AM

Forget Desiree..... how far is Mesquite from where you live ??

Lauren FTW, and it's not really close, IMO.....

Good Luck OP....
Old 06-04-2007, 12:00 PM

lol, she wanted to get on stage and show her [censored]. Quit apologizing for it. She doesnt like you because you are letting her roll over you and you are no challenge

Anyway, I was gunna fire up some proxy server action and vote her into first place, but see you have to register to vote [img]/images/graemlins/frown.gif[/img]

If you can get some kind of personalized topless pic for OOT we can guarantee her first place (would kill any chance with her, but I dont think u have one anyway, so it wont matter much), but it will give her the win. How bad does she want this?