Two Plus Two Newer Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Newer Archives > 2+2 Communities > BBV4Life
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 06-04-2007, 06:08 AM

Default Post Pic of Yourself

I want to know what BBV4Lifers look like.

Picture of me drunk off my face last night (I'm on the right):

Old 06-04-2007, 06:09 AM

Default Re: Post Pic of Yourself

Please Post Eric S.
Old 06-04-2007, 06:22 AM

[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]
We had two bags of grass, seventy-five pellets of mescaline, five sheets of high-powered blotter acid, a saltshaker half-full of cocaine, and a whole galaxy of multi-colored uppers, downers, laughers, screamers... Also, a quart of tequila, a quart of rum, a case of beer, a pint of raw ether, and two dozen amyls. Not that we needed all that for the trip, but once you get into locked a serious drug collection, the tendency is to push it as far as you can. The only thing that really worried me was the ether. There is nothing in the world more helpless and irresponsible and depraved than a man in the depths of an ether binge, and I knew we'd get into that rotten stuff pretty soon.
Old 06-04-2007, 06:28 AM

Why would you wear sunglasses when you aren't even at a poker table [img]/images/graemlins/confused.gif[/img]
Old 06-04-2007, 06:28 AM

Old 06-04-2007, 06:38 AM

[ QUOTE ]
Why would you wear sunglasses when you are at a poker table [img]/images/graemlins/confused.gif[/img]

[/ QUOTE ]

The ladies love sun glasses. They are definitely +EV. Not that I have been getting any action lately anyway.

I'm running bad. Hopefully it's just variance but it may be my receding hairline.
Old 06-04-2007, 07:04 AM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]
We had two bags of grass, seventy-five pellets of mescaline, five sheets of high-powered blotter acid, a saltshaker half-full of cocaine, and a whole galaxy of multi-colored uppers, downers, laughers, screamers... Also, a quart of tequila, a quart of rum, a case of beer, a pint of raw ether, and two dozen amyls. Not that we needed all that for the trip, but once you get into locked a serious drug collection, the tendency is to push it as far as you can. The only thing that really worried me was the ether. There is nothing in the world more helpless and irresponsible and depraved than a man in the depths of an ether binge, and I knew we'd get into that rotten stuff pretty soon.

[/ QUOTE ]

What movie is this quote from?
Old 06-04-2007, 07:12 AM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]
fear an loathing in las vegas (beacuase of his sunglasses obv)
Old 06-04-2007, 07:13 AM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

That's what I thought. I have to see that movie again.
Old 06-04-2007, 07:13 AM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

That's what I thought. I have to see that movie again.

[/ QUOTE ]
d00d you suck at quoting