Two Plus Two Newer Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Newer Archives > Internet Gambling > Internet Gambling
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 06-03-2007, 12:49 PM

Default William Hill problems

I recently made a deposit of X amount to William Hill. I entered my entire roll there since I'm a small stake player and the site did look promising. For some reason, I entered the login name wrong 3 times (!) since I accidientially missed an letter in it.

So I emailed support and sent in all requried information, which seemed to be enough but they required one more thing. So I also did send that in. After that, they stopped responding to my emails so I called them, and they saided they had looked into it and will come back to me tomorrow (read friday), but nothing. So I emailed them again, and they aren't responding to that one either.

So atm, my money are locked in that account and I don't know if I ever will see them again, since the support at William Hill don't seem to want to help me anymore.

They are a part of the Crypto skins, and if anyone have had the same problems, tell me about them please. Did it fix?

Cheers
Old 06-03-2007, 02:28 PM

Default Re: William Hill problems

William Hill is a large bookmaker in the UK. This industry is strictly regulated so you wont lose your money. I agree their email support is terrible. Keep phoning them and you will eventually get it sorted.
Old 06-03-2007, 03:07 PM

phoning support is always the way to quickley solve probs at WH....don't worry they are the best place for ss players if you can play euro time
Old 06-03-2007, 03:43 PM

Location: Realising I suck at Poker (lifetime winner though!)

Yea their support sucks, i had an issue with RB there ad they didnt care at all ( i signed up correctly but a tech error meant that i wasn't being tracked). Phone them though and they should sort this out fairly easily
Old 06-03-2007, 08:54 PM

oh, excuse me. I thought you said you had a problem with William. I was going to let you know that was standard. Nevermind. [img]/images/graemlins/tongue.gif[/img]
Old 06-06-2007, 11:17 AM

Thanks.

Decided to call them today and their phone support helped me out. It's taken care of. Just thought I would let everyone know .