Two Plus Two Newer Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Newer Archives > 2+2 Communities > The Lounge: Discussion+Review
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 06-01-2007, 12:06 PM

Default a birthday gift, from me to you

Monday, 4 June, I turn 28.

I kind of have mixed feelings about the thing. One the one hand, getting older sucks. But, I'm starting to come to the conclusion that a lot of people already think I'm over 30, which may or may not be a compliment, but I'm going to assume it is. Mostly, I think it has to do with my writing, but that's not really the point of the post.

the point is, that I'm too old to expect presents from people who aren't my family (other than, you know, free beers from friends), so instead I'm going to give all of you a present.

however, it should be noted that if you really want to get me a present, I'm in no way against that.

anyway, the other day I discovered that Google Video has an option where you can download stuff for your video Ipod or other portable device (also, your hard drive). so, being the nice person that I am, I've decided to make 2 of my films, L'Attente and guard duty, available for Ipod consumption. And it's completely free.

Just go to the d press Productions webpage and follow the links.

http://dpressproductions.com/store.html

Enjoy.