Two Plus Two Newer Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Newer Archives > Internet Gambling > Internet Bonuses
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 05-27-2007, 05:03 AM

Default Stars Supernova or is there a better alternative?

Hello,

I am a supernova on stars and i was wondering if i have any better options regarding bonuses with other sites.
I make around 5600fpp per day, through the concierge service at 1.6c per fpp, is around $90 per day.
I was looking at whoring for a while, while playing a descent ammount of tables still on stars, but that looks like its only a short-term option.
Anyway, from what I can see playing regularly on stars seems the better option of them all.
If you believe otherwise, please state so.
Any suggestions are appreciated.
Old 05-27-2007, 10:15 AM

Default Re: Stars Supernova or is there a better alternative?

RB on stars is fine but i hate fpp

judging by the number of hands you play by day u will be able to whore most of the sites in less than a month and come back to stars after that with some cash which is always better than FPP
Old 05-27-2007, 12:10 PM

Thank you guill.

RB?
do you mean rakeback?
I hope there is no rakeback for stars cause if there is i feel like a fool allready.
Why hate fpp? you can use them for almost anything as long as you are a nova.
Do you believe that stars offers the best vip rewards programme compared to other sites, considering i can get rakeback e.g at FT?
Old 05-27-2007, 12:25 PM

Look at this thread.
It's exactly what you need to decide what to do.

http://forumserver.twoplustwo.com/showfl...page=2&vc=1
Old 05-27-2007, 01:04 PM

thank you for the link lagoon.

I guess i am better off at stars for the long-term following that discussion. they neglected to discuss the fpp you earn at FT while you are getting rb, but having a look at their store you need quite a lot of points compared to stars to get similar products +they dont offer cash bonuses or a concierge service which you can utilise for many personal expenses.

If anyone thinks otherwise, do offer your oppinion.
Old 05-27-2007, 01:36 PM

i hate fpp because of the way its structured
i have over 220 fpp but am not a supernova so i cant get concierge service
Ive actually earned the 220 fpp using a lot more vpp than most people- that should be penalty enough. Stars has probably saved 1000 dollars because of the timing of when I earned my points
nothing is really worth ordering from the site from a value standpoint as Ill get a lot more for my money by waiting the month or 2 to become supernova
In fact the only way I won't wait is if I choose not to play on Stars any more which is a strong possibility
I have no problem with rewarding players with a higher % of rakeback but the way its structured makes no sense.
If someone generates 50k vpp one month and 0 the next they shouldn't go back to bronze or whatever the [censored] its called when you have 0 points

If someone doesnt play a ton or plays at the lower levels they are better off with straight rakeback on another site
I dont play a ton, but I shouldnt have to jump through hoops to get the 4000 dollars or so in rakeback Ive earned.
Im sure it makes more sense for PS to do things this way, but from a player standpoint it just isnt worth it for me.
Old 05-27-2007, 06:26 PM

Yes, being a SuperNova, I think it's a good choice to play at PS.
Old 05-27-2007, 07:36 PM

[ QUOTE ]
i hate fpp because of the way its structured
i have over 220 fpp but am not a supernova so i cant get concierge service
Ive actually earned the 220 fpp using a lot more vpp than most people- that should be penalty enough. Stars has probably saved 1000 dollars because of the timing of when I earned my points
nothing is really worth ordering from the site from a value standpoint as Ill get a lot more for my money by waiting the month or 2 to become supernova
In fact the only way I won't wait is if I choose not to play on Stars any more which is a strong possibility
I have no problem with rewarding players with a higher % of rakeback but the way its structured makes no sense.
If someone generates 50k vpp one month and 0 the next they shouldn't go back to bronze or whatever the [censored] its called when you have 0 points

If someone doesnt play a ton or plays at the lower levels they are better off with straight rakeback on another site
I dont play a ton, but I shouldnt have to jump through hoops to get the 4000 dollars or so in rakeback Ive earned.
Im sure it makes more sense for PS to do things this way, but from a player standpoint it just isnt worth it for me.

[/ QUOTE ]

220 fpp = $3

Congrats, you're a moron!
Old 05-27-2007, 10:02 PM

Out of faith I assume he meant like 220k or something more reasonable which makes his post not be worthless.

So quick to judge, tsk tsk tsk.
Old 05-27-2007, 10:05 PM

[ QUOTE ]
Out of faith I assume he meant like 220k or something more reasonable which makes his post not be worthless.

So quick to judge, tsk tsk tsk.

[/ QUOTE ]
Exactly.

[ QUOTE ]
220 fpp = $3

Congrats, you're a moron!

[/ QUOTE ]
Congrats, you're a nit!