UTG+1 (t2430)
MP1 (t1475)
MP2 (t3745)
MP3 (t985)
CO (t1105)
Button (t1160)
Hero (t5755)
BB (t1590)

Preflop: Hero is in SB with Q[img]/images/graemlins/heart.gif[/img] Q[img]/images/graemlins/diamond.gif[/img]
<font color="gray">UTG folds</font>, <font color="red">UTG+1 raises to t300</font>, <font color="gray">MP1 folds</font>, <font color="gray">MP2 folds</font>, <font color="gray">MP3 folds</font>, <font color="gray">CO folds</font>, <font color="gray">Button folds</font>, <font color="red">Hero raises to t800</font>, <font color="gray">BB folds</font>, UTG+1 calls t500

Flop: (t1750) 2[img]/images/graemlins/diamond.gif[/img] 3[img]/images/graemlins/spade.gif[/img] 5[img]/images/graemlins/heart.gif[/img] (2 players)
<font color="red">Hero bets t4500</font>, <font color="gray">UTG+1 folds</font>

Just wondering how much should I reraise pf and is that play ok.

edit: should have gone allin on the flop but accidently bet that amount.
Old 05-26-2007, 06:48 AM

Default Re: QQ 45man turbo

just push preflop
Old 05-26-2007, 08:03 AM

Line looks fine to me, pushing pre looks like too much of an overbet. I might make it 1k possibly, but I don't think it makes a great deal of difference. Flop is fine.
Old 05-26-2007, 08:55 AM

[ QUOTE ]
Line looks fine to me, pushing pre looks like too much of an overbet. I might make it 1k possibly, but I don't think it makes a great deal of difference. Flop is fine.

[/ QUOTE ]

probably, but if I was UTG+1, I would see the re-raise as a stronger move than a push..A re-raise is good if we know he is a donkey, I think
Old 05-26-2007, 11:36 AM

Push preflop.

An A or K comes too often on the flop which either puts you behind or kills your action if he has JJ-77 (or worse).

As played like the flop.
Old 05-26-2007, 11:43 AM

There is no good reason to overbet this flop. You get called by hands that beat you more often then hands you are ahead off and let middle pairs of the hook too easily here.
Old 05-26-2007, 03:32 PM

[ QUOTE ]
There is no good reason to overbet this flop. You get called by hands that beat you more often then hands you are ahead off and let middle pairs of the hook too easily here.

[/ QUOTE ]

I was thinking the same thing, but if you look at stack sizes its not really an overbet.

Oh and push preflop, you gotta monster, but dont want to see a flop with it really.
Old 05-26-2007, 03:38 PM

[ QUOTE ]
Oh and push preflop, you gotta monster, but dont want to see a flop with it really.

[/ QUOTE ]

lolz, you push preflop because i think that looks weakest and gets more calls, nothing to do with being scared to play postflop.

With these stacksizes any reraise is awkward and sucks, so i would either push preflop which i'd do mostly, or just call preflop and checkraise allin on most flops.
Old 05-26-2007, 04:20 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

I was thinking the same thing, but if you look at stack sizes its not really an overbet.

[/ QUOTE ]

I was looking at the stack sizes. IMO Villian has a big enough stack to fold to a shove Pre-Flop. If he had t1500 it might work. Twisted line of call and check-raise all-in on the flop (with overpair) is also a good option here as we are OOP.

As played villian has t1600 left behind. I would like to give him the oppurtunity to shove over my raise here so I would lead for t850. We are getting all the chips in here on that flop, I just want to get villians in when he is behind as well as when he is in front.