Two Plus Two Newer Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Newer Archives > 2+2 Communities > Other Other Topics
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 02-19-2006, 07:42 PM

Default Anyone know the name to this drinking game?

You make two teams of 2, and stand on either side of the table just like in beer pong. Fill one cup with an equivalent amount of beer for each person, or use cans or bottles.

Put one cup at each corner. Team 1 starts with one person throwing a ping pong ball at the other teams cups (you're not trying to make it in it, just hit it). If you miss, you suck, and it's Team 2's turn. If you hit their cup you and your partner start chugging your beers until the other team can grab the ball and slam it down on the table, and say "down", it is then Team 2's turn to throw. Also the team being thrown at must be touching their cups with their hands, if they aren't the throwing team can hit the actual person with the ball and both players on the throwing team get to take a drink, and they get the ball back to throw again. The throwing order alternates. First team to finish beers wins. Physical contact and swatting the ball are encouraged.

It's ridiculously fun, but nobody knows the name of it. We've all just been calling it "that throwing game".

So anyone know the name of it, or any variations. I hate to say it but I think it's more fun than beer pong.
Old 02-19-2006, 08:16 PM

Default Re: Anyone know the name to this drinking game?

tldr;

ps i'm drunk.