Two Plus Two Newer Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Newer Archives > 2+2 Communities > BBV4Life
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 05-23-2007, 05:44 AM

Default An extremely humbling/embarassing situation from my past:

Ok, so this happened at a Halloween party from a few years ago.

OBVSLY you couldn't go without a costume so I went to some local store to get a cheap get up. I ended up with a really small, super tight fitting, yellow pokemon type outfit made for kids.

Anyways most of the night was pretty uneventful as I stood in the corner quietly observing all the fine looking women in their revealing outfits. I decided that I'd muster every ounce of man hood I had to try and interact/dance with some chick on the dance floor.

I saw this really attractive looking blonde and started dancing with/on her without her consent. She didn't exactly stop me so I thought I was in! Boy the jubilation, the manhood, the sense of confidence I had rushing through my veins was exhilarating!

Then came a crushing blow that squashed my sense of man-hood and has relegated me to the "person" that I am today. Suddenly, this tall, good looking, extremely "manly" man dressed in a "He-Man" outfit came over to me. He was about 6'3", about a solid 220 pounds rippling with muscles. To say that he was perfect for his costume with even be an understatement. He proceeded to crush my spirit with a few simple but powerful words:

"All right buddy, take a hike"

I looked at the girl with a glint of defeat in my eye and then I looked at the alpha male who had made me submit. There was nothing left for me to do but to walk away in shame with the tail of my Pokemon outfit between my legs.

That was the last Halloween party I have been to.
Old 05-23-2007, 05:48 AM

Default Re: An extremely humbling/embarassing situation from my past:

pokeowned
Old 05-23-2007, 05:52 AM

lol EricWaments
Old 05-23-2007, 05:53 AM

Damn kinda rough there man. sometimes when dealing w/ women (being rejected) you have to let taht [censored] roll of your shoulders, forget your stupid ego. How old are you, whens the last time u got laid??
Old 05-23-2007, 05:54 AM

[ QUOTE ]
Damn kinda rough there man. sometimes when dealing w/ women (being rejected) you have to let taht [censored] roll of your shoulders, forget your stupid ego. How old are you, whens the last time u got laid??

[/ QUOTE ]

You're new, eh? [img]/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]
Old 05-23-2007, 05:56 AM

[ QUOTE ]

OBVSLY you couldn't go without a costume so I went to some local store to get a cheap get up. I ended up with a really small, super tight fitting, yellow pokemon type outfit made for kids.

[/ QUOTE ]

LoL this was mistake #1
Old 05-23-2007, 06:01 AM

why is this such an embarrassing situation?
Old 05-23-2007, 06:13 AM

haha
HAAHAHAHAHAHAAA

funny, but it could happen to me lol.
been dating this girl for so long i dont even know how to talk to a random girl anymore.
Old 05-23-2007, 07:25 AM

EricW, I used to hate you but I think I finally understand you.

Godspeed.
Old 05-23-2007, 07:29 AM

[ QUOTE ]

Anyways most of the night was pretty uneventful as I stood in the corner quietly observing all the fine looking women in their revealing outfits. I decided that I'd muster every ounce of man hood I had to try and interact/dance with some chick on the dance floor.

I saw this really attractive looking blonde and started dancing with/on her without her consent. She didn't exactly stop me so I thought I was in! Boy the jubilation, the manhood, the sense of confidence I had rushing through my veins was exhilarating!

Then came a crushing blow that squashed my sense of man-hood and has relegated me to the "person" that I am today. Suddenly, this tall, good looking, extremely "manly" man dressed in a "He-Man" outfit came over to me. He was about 6'3", about a solid 220 pounds rippling with muscles. To say that he was perfect for his costume with even be an understatement. He proceeded to crush my spirit with a few simple but powerful words:

"All right buddy, take a hike"

I looked at the girl with a glint of defeat in my eye and then I looked at the alpha male who had made me submit. There was nothing left for me to do but to walk away in shame with the tail of my Pokemon outfit between my legs.

That was the last Halloween party I have been to.

[/ QUOTE ]

You just described the first 1/3rd of every movie made in the 80's (before you flame many forget the costume party scene from commando where Bennet dressed as He-man pushes Arnold dressed as ET off of Alyssa Milano).