Two Plus Two Newer Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Newer Archives > 2+2 Communities > BBV4Life
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 05-22-2007, 08:38 PM

Default Living in A Days Inn

I'm a college student who can't go home this summer because of a job...

Beat: My apartment lease doesn't start until 5/30 and we were supposed to be allowed to move in early, but it's getting delayed.

Beat x 2: The friend who I was staying with booted us out of his place because the lease ends later this week, his new place has no internet or cable this summer while he's gone.

Brag: Splitting the Days Inn with a friend to get Internet, Cable, and continental breakfast until my apartment is ready

Variance: Since I'm not baller enough to get a nice hotel, there are holes in the sheet.
Old 05-22-2007, 08:40 PM

Default Re: Living in A Days Inn

[ QUOTE ]

Variance: Since I'm not baller enough to get a nice hotel, there are gloryholes in the wall.

[/ QUOTE ]

Or are these only in the hotels I stay in?
Old 05-22-2007, 08:40 PM

How much per night?
Old 05-22-2007, 08:41 PM

do u guys politely leave so the other one can jerk it? or is it just a free for all whenever, wherever and however? (if so, details pls)
Old 05-22-2007, 09:01 PM

I am not likely to be staying in a Days Inn anytime soon.

Last year I left AC at about 3:00am and was planning to just pull off at a motel and get a room just outside of town. Every goddamn place was full so I just kept going and going through hellish construction zones. Finally I get to the Deleware Memorial bridge and I just can't drive anymore. My buddy and I pull off at the Days Inn intending to get a room and crash for a few hours and then make the rest of the drive home.

It is early in the AM and just light outside. There was a youngish Indian clerk behind the front desk who seems a bit non-plussed to have guests, but he gets us a room key. The place is a complete dump. It looks like they started construction a couple of years ago and just gave up.

So we go up the stairs to the second floor and I can barely keep my eyes open. I slip the key card and toss my bag inside the front door. I look up and instead of our two double beds there is one king bed. On that bed are two chicks. One is a light brown skinned girl, probably hispanic, and she is topless with the sheet halfway down her belly. The other has a bra on and is on her stomach. They are both sound asleep. I took a look and slowly and quietly backed out of the room and closed the door, they didn't wake up.

I went back down to the front desk and told the guy, "Hey man, there were people asleep in our room". His response has kept me wondering all year, "Umm . . uhh . . . sorry, they must be locals". WTF? I was actually too tired to be upset much and now I was pretty much awake so I just had him charge the card back and I hit the road.

My later theory ran to one of two things. Either the desk clerk was taking cash for rooms and not putting them in the computer, or these were his friends that he let crash in the room.
Old 05-22-2007, 09:49 PM

Not the ending i expected to that story
Old 05-22-2007, 09:54 PM

[ QUOTE ]

So we go up the stairs to the second floor and I can barely keep my eyes open. I slip the key card and toss my bag inside the front door. I look up and instead of our two double beds there is one king bed. On that bed are two chicks. One is a light brown skinned girl, probably hispanic, and she is topless with the sheet halfway down her belly. The other has a bra on and is on her stomach. They are both sound asleep. I took a look and slowly and quietly backed out of the room and closed the door, they didn't wake up.

I went back down to the front desk and told the guy, "Hey man, there were people asleep in our room". His response has kept me wondering all year, "Umm . . uhh . . . sorry, they must be locals". WTF? I was actually too tired to be upset much and now I was pretty much awake so I just had him charge the card back and I hit the road.

My later theory ran to one of two things. Either the desk clerk was taking cash for rooms and not putting them in the computer, or these were his friends that he let crash in the room.

[/ QUOTE ]

Hookers. Desk guy is getting a cut or trade in kind for use of the room.
Old 05-22-2007, 10:43 PM

So the theory is that the hookers service the guys in the room and then crash after the job is done? That sounds pretty plausible. I couldn't see much of the one laying on her stomach, but the one on her back was well worth a second look.
Old 05-22-2007, 10:45 PM

Are you staying with University Area? They're being a pain in my ass too about moving stuff in early.
Old 05-23-2007, 01:07 AM

Normally $57 a night, but we talked them down to $42...

So far no random hookers in our room... Brag or beat?? lol

Yeah, it is University Area... What's really aggravating is when we signed our lease, they said moving in early would be no problem..