Two Plus Two Newer Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Newer Archives > Limit Texas Hold'em > Small Stakes Limit
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 05-22-2007, 12:16 AM

Default [3/6 B&M] 66 with reads

MP2: Absolute donk. The first hand she was at the table, she c/c'd a A [img]/images/graemlins/heart.gif[/img] 5 [img]/images/graemlins/spade.gif[/img] 2 [img]/images/graemlins/club.gif[/img] flop against me, donked an A [img]/images/graemlins/spade.gif[/img] turn and turned out to have K [img]/images/graemlins/spade.gif[/img] 7 [img]/images/graemlins/spade.gif[/img]. I've seen her do quite a bit of donking in general and she rarely folds the flop under any circumstances. I've seen her checkraise the turn once but it was with the nuts.

BTN: So far I've seen him LRR TT and bet an A high board into like 7 people on all streets. He's also raised A2o preflop multiway. I don't know how he plays draws yet (he's only been around for like 6 hands) but he's been overplaying his weak made hands like crazy.

The rest of the table has been relatively LP and straightforward.

Hero is HJ with 6 [img]/images/graemlins/diamond.gif[/img] 6 [img]/images/graemlins/heart.gif[/img].

2 limps, MP2 limps, Hero limps, BTN limps, SB completes, BB checks.

Flop: Q [img]/images/graemlins/club.gif[/img] Q [img]/images/graemlins/heart.gif[/img] 4 [img]/images/graemlins/club.gif[/img]

Checked to hero who bets, BTN raises, MP2 calls...

What's hero's plan here?
Old 05-22-2007, 12:22 AM

Default Re: [3/6 B&M] 66 with reads

Raise preflop.
Flop bet looks standard. Button's flop raise = he never has a Q. Not sure what to make of MP2's coldcall, does she literally call every flop? Since button doesn't seem like the free card type I think you can just call the flop, check the turn & see if MP2 checkraises...if she does easy fold & if she doesn't you have the best hand almost always.
Old 05-22-2007, 05:31 AM

Default Re: [3/6 B&M] 66 with reads

[ QUOTE ]
Raise preflop.

[/ QUOTE ]

I considered it but given the button's tendencies I wasn't so sure I wanted him to 3bet me and fold some people. Likely result being the blinds fold and maybe one limper and I'm playing like a 4handed pot for 3bets.

[ QUOTE ]
Not sure what to make of MP2's coldcall, does she literally call every flop?

[/ QUOTE ]

I don't know that she coldcalls with ATC here, but there's no way she's folding most clubs, any pair, any A, any broadways. She might even have 35o, she's that bad.