Two Plus Two Newer Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Newer Archives > Internet Gambling > Internet Bonuses
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 02-19-2006, 12:04 PM

Default \"Stackable\"

I have read the definition of stackable but, I am not sure that I understand it correctly. On a 20% up to $100 bonus I can make four separate deposits and make $500 from bonus if I clear the hands in the specified time period? Thanks for the help in advance.
Old 02-19-2006, 12:10 PM

Default Re: \"Stackable\"

Hi Mike -

This isn't quite it. When a bonus is "stackable", it just means that you can get the bonus even if you are already working on another bonus for the site. It does not necessarily mean you can use the same bonus code more than once.

So, for Party, say you offered a 20% to 100, made that deposit, and then you made another deposit using a different bonus code - the ability to clear both make them "stackable".
Old 02-19-2006, 12:20 PM

[ QUOTE ]
I have read the definition of stackable but, I am not sure that I understand it correctly. On a 20% up to $100 bonus I can make four separate deposits and make $500 from bonus if I clear the hands in the specified time period? Thanks for the help in advance.

[/ QUOTE ]

JinX is right, different codes are stackable, so if they are available you can do that, but not with one bonus code. Up to $100 means exactly that, this code will give you up to $100.

For the record, 4 x $100 != $500 [img]/images/graemlins/tongue.gif[/img]
Old 02-20-2006, 03:57 AM

[ QUOTE ]

On a 20% up to $100 bonus I can make four separate deposits and make $500 from

[/ QUOTE ]

No, virtually all bonuses are a one shot deal (There are very few exceptions, like Bodog's bonus). You use the deposit code (some sites don't require a code) once and that's it. If you don't max out the bonus the first time you use it, you never get the rest of it.

Stackable means that you can get further bonuses even though you already have bonuses pending. For example, you might get a first deposit bonus and while in the middle of clearing it, the site offers a reload bonus. If the bonuses are stackable you could deposit for the reload bonus with no penalty and clear it after you are done with the first deposit bonus. If bonuses are NOT stackable then you are not eligeable for the reload bonus until the first deposit bonus is cleared.

Some sites have bonuses that never expire (Stars, UB, Crypto) so some players stack lots and lots of bonuses there, particularly if they don't normally play there and especially if they would need to play a higher limit to clear the bonus effectively (many bonuses clear slowly at low limits so they will save bonuses for whenever they eventually start playing a high enough limit to really take advantage of them).

Not all bonuses are stackble, for example Full Titlt's are NOT stackable.