Two Plus Two Newer Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Newer Archives > Internet Gambling > Software
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 05-17-2007, 11:15 PM

Default Pstars SNGhelper?

I love the SNGhelper created for Party (it contains check/fold on right button, push on middlebutton, scroll increase the betsize 0.5-1 BB at a time and a bunch of other stuff) and I just wonder if anyone could make a similiar software?

Basically, I just love the check/fold on right button-function so if someone just release a mod on pstars with that, it would be just great.
Old 05-17-2007, 11:49 PM

Default Re: Pstars SNGhelper?

[ QUOTE ]
I love the SNGhelper created for Party (it contains check/fold on right button, push on middlebutton, scroll increase the betsize 0.5-1 BB at a time and a bunch of other stuff) and I just wonder if anyone could make a similiar software?

Basically, I just love the check/fold on right button-function so if someone just release a mod on pstars with that, it would be just great.

[/ QUOTE ]
I'm not familiar with the Stars software, but I think it would be pretty easy to make something similar for Stars - it might need image matching and the use of PostLeftClick() function though, as I don't think they use widgets like they do at Party.

I agree that the right clicking to check/fold has saved me alot of arm strain these last few months. I also used to find the Party bet-box and slider hard going and it too would give me RSI after a few hours of trying to use it.

BTW: I'm open to ideas on new stuff to add to SNGHelper if anybody has any? I'm thinking of trying to make use of that new popup that asks if you want to join a new SNG, as atm I just auto-close it, but I could also make it so that you clicked yes automatically until you decide to finish your session.

Juk [img]/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img]