Two Plus Two Newer Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Newer Archives > General Gambling > Entertainment Betting
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 05-16-2007, 08:36 PM

Default OT: Capt. Sig Hansen

this could be the coolest dude on the planet. certainly the coolest in the bering sea.
Old 05-16-2007, 08:42 PM

Default Re: OT: Capt. Sig Hansen

More like lucky. That show is gambling.

I'd rather have the fastest boat than the biggest one. It's all about trying, failing, then moving on as quickly as possible. Luck favors the fastest. And luck is what it is all about.
Old 05-16-2007, 08:53 PM

[ QUOTE ]
More like lucky. That show is gambling.

I'd rather have the fastest boat than the biggest one. It's all about trying, failing, then moving on as quickly as possible. Luck favors the fastest. And luck is what it is all about.

[/ QUOTE ]

first of all, it's not really much in gambling or luck anymore since they did away with the old stampede method. yet, they have edited it nicely to make it look like the laws have not changed at all.

regardless, my admiration for sig is not based on his results (tho they are normally awesome), but his demeanor.

he is a salty, norwegian, hard-ass, hard working, cynical, pessimistic, superstitous old cod. he is the stone cold nutZ. he has zero compassion and is unafraid to tell this to your face.

he is my MAN-LOVE!!!!

Old 05-16-2007, 09:08 PM

Sig Hansen, coolest man on the planet by far!! [img]/images/graemlins/heart.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/heart.gif[/img]
Old 05-17-2007, 12:48 AM

Sig who? What? I have no clue. [img]/images/graemlins/confused.gif[/img]
Old 05-17-2007, 12:59 AM

Watch the TV show "deadliest catch" and prepare to be in awe. It's about crab fishing in Alaska, basically the most dangerous job in the world. Couple deck hands die every year. The show is awesome, bunch of guys risking thier life for weeks in the Bering Sea to make what amounts to a short-buy at FTP that PA will take in seconds.

Since I started watching the show a few years back, the Bellagio buffet tastes better.

Tuco.
Old 05-17-2007, 01:05 AM

im kind of a phil harris man myself.

sig is pretty baller though. he and edgar would make a sick wwf tag team.
Old 05-17-2007, 01:05 AM

[ QUOTE ]
Watch the TV show "deadliest catch" and prepare to be in awe. It's about crab fishing in Alaska, basically the most dangerous job in the world. Couple deck hands die every year. The show is awesome, bunch of guys risking thier life for weeks in the Bering Sea to make what amounts to a short-buy at FTP that PA will take in seconds.

Since I started watching the show a few years back, the Bellagio buffet tastes better.

Tuco.

[/ QUOTE ]

Well since I am a vegan that show holds no interest for me at all but I appreciate your telling me what this thread was about. [img]/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img]
Old 05-17-2007, 02:07 AM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

Tuco.

[/ QUOTE ]

Well since I am a vegan that show holds no interest for me at all but I appreciate your telling me what this thread was about. [img]/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img]

[/ QUOTE ]

So you can't watch television shows about fishing? I mean, i'm an atheist but I still went to see that dumb Gibson movie.

Tuco.
Old 05-17-2007, 02:22 AM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

Tuco.

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

So you can't watch television shows about fishing? I mean, i'm an atheist but I still went to see that dumb Gibson movie.

Tuco.

[/ QUOTE ]

Lets just say it doesn't interest me. BTW, I never saw Gibson's movie because that didn't interest me either.
[img]/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img]