Two Plus Two Newer Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Newer Archives > Internet Gambling > Internet Gambling
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 05-16-2007, 07:26 PM

Default Major Issue with Absolute Withdrawl -- Need advice

I have been getting the run around regarding a cashout on Absolute and need suggestions on getting it resolved.

Here is the history:

Around April 11th I requested a ACH with drawl from Absolute and it It never processed. After two weeks of calling I was finally told that my bank rejected it due to invalid account number. They immediately "reporcessed it" This time the status actually changed from processing to complete. The first itme it stayed in the "in process" state. After two weeks of calling and not getting any info on the second attempt (much less money), I finally spoke to someone in the "payment" department center. They told me there was a problem with the transfer and they were going to send me a check via 2 day courier. 4 days later I called and asked why I had not recieved it and they said I would have to wait another 2 days. I then called back and spoke to another person and they told me that there The check was delivered but I was not home so it was being sent back to them. I then called back and spoke to someone else who never mentioned the courier but told me he was sorry about the problem and would send the money via western union...I would get the western union details in 48 hours. the next day I called to ask about the status and it was like starting all over. Now they told me that the check was sent via regular mail yesterday and will take 7-10 business days to get to me.....call back then. I have zero confidence that the check was sent yesterday, epically since I spoke to multiple people yesterday and no one told me about the check beiong mailed via regular mail yesterday. I keep getting spin from anyone I talk to and it is very shady. The e-mails that I have sent have gone un answered.

Anyone have any advice?

P Boggs
Bco1/75