Two Plus Two Newer Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Newer Archives > Internet Gambling > Internet Gambling
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 05-16-2007, 12:57 PM

Default WOW- losing faith in Absolute poker (no surprise)

Basically, can someone tell me the last date that AcH transfers went through? I'm trying to look at my records and see that the dates that they are deposited into my bank account do not match the dates they were were withdrawn from my account.

Now I notice that they canceled a check I asked for to account for an error on their part where they made one too many deposits into my account. Oh, and they took $3k from my account to cover their error. wtf?!?! I'm starting to get pretty sick of this crap.
Old 05-17-2007, 07:25 AM

Default Re: WOW- losing faith in Absolute poker (no surprise)

I ried 2 ACH transfers (Withdrawl) both of them failed. One person told me that my bank rejected it for invalid account, the other who knows but after the second the person I spoke to told me they were having problems with the ACH. I got one check to cover the withdrawal but I am still waiting for the second. No one can give me a straight answer where the money is..."Checks in the mail"...."Were sending it 2 day courier"...."were sending it Western Union" None has ever turned out to be true....It is about 1.5k and I am getting worried that I will never see it.

Losing Faith...I lost Faith weeks ago.
Old 05-17-2007, 07:29 AM

Default Re: WOW- losing faith in Absolute poker (no surprise)

ive never had a problem... my first ach went through, my second one didnt, but they courriered a check to me and it came the day after they said it would come.

ive been very happy with AP thus far