Two Plus Two Newer Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Newer Archives > Internet Gambling > Software
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 05-14-2007, 11:33 AM

Default How come some limits are missing on Poker Grapher?

I was looking at my stats on PG last night and it seemed like I was missing a few K. When I click on OPTIONS, it displays the limits used but it is missing 20-40 and 30-60.I've played a few thousand hands at those limits only but did book winnings. How do I make those limits show up?
Old 05-14-2007, 01:26 PM

Default Re: How come some limits are missing on Poker Grapher?

Poker Grapher doesn't filter the Limits. It simply queries your PT database and find all the Limits in the game_level table. That's it. Can you see hands at those limits in the Ring Game Player Statistics?
Old 05-14-2007, 02:10 PM

[ QUOTE ]
Poker Grapher doesn't filter the Limits. It simply queries your PT database and find all the Limits in the game_level table. That's it. Can you see hands at those limits in the Ring Game Player Statistics?

[/ QUOTE ]

No, I can't see those hands there either. But why is it that on PG, it only lists limits up to 15/30. Even if I hadn't played any 20-40 and above, shouldn't it be listed on PG with a box and check mark beside it? I have a different computer at work and the PG on there lists limits all the way to 100-200.
Old 05-14-2007, 04:18 PM

Not necessarily. Have you imported any observed hands at the 100/200 limit on your work computer? Or did you ever play even a single hand at the 100/200 limit?

It's my understanding that the game_level table in PT only creates an entry for a particularly limit when a hand for that limit is actually imported (whether it was played or observed). It is not "pre-populated" with all possible levels. So Poker Grapher is only displaying the limits it finds in that table.

So at some point, on your work computer, you appear to have imported a 100/200 hand.
Old 05-14-2007, 04:30 PM

[ QUOTE ]
Not necessarily. Have you imported any observed hands at the 100/200 limit on your work computer? Or did you ever play even a single hand at the 100/200 limit?

It's my understanding that the game_level table in PT only creates an entry for a particularly limit when a hand for that limit is actually imported (whether it was played or observed). It is not "pre-populated" with all possible levels. So Poker Grapher is only displaying the limits it finds in that table.

So at some point, on your work computer, you appear to have imported a 100/200 hand.

[/ QUOTE ]

hmmmm I'm 100% sure I did not even play or observe a single hand of 100-200. As a matter of fact, I've never even played a hand of NL and yet, on my computer at work, there's all kinds of NL levels on the PG. I wish I had the stones to play 100-200.
Old 05-14-2007, 04:44 PM

Any chance you loaded some hand histories from someone else? Or maybe watched one of the pros playing? I just checked my tables and I don't have anything that high, either. Now in my Observed Hands database, I have some huge limits from when I watched a few tables Phil Ivey was playing.

Like I explained, Poker Grapher is just saying, "Hey, PT! What Limits do you have in there?". It's probably one of the simplest queries Poker Grapher runs.
Old 05-14-2007, 05:00 PM

[ QUOTE ]
Any chance you loaded some hand histories from someone else? Or maybe watched one of the pros playing? I just checked my tables and I don't have anything that high, either. Now in my Observed Hands database, I have some huge limits from when I watched a few tables Phil Ivey was playing.

Like I explained, Poker Grapher is just saying, "Hey, PT! What Limits do you have in there?". It's probably one of the simplest queries Poker Grapher runs.

[/ QUOTE ]

It's possible that I've watched 100-200 but even that is unlikely. And I've defineitly NOT watched or played any NL and theres all kinds of NL limits on my PG.
Old 05-14-2007, 07:46 PM

Don't know what else to say. If you don't have any hands, then it shouldn't matter. Poker Grapher can only graph what it finds.

By the way, are you using the latest version, v1.5.0?