Two Plus Two Newer Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Newer Archives > PL/NL Texas Hold'em > Micro Stakes
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 05-10-2007, 01:51 AM

Default What\'s my turn line? (and river?)

MP only had 10 hands. No real reads yet.

Full Tilt Poker
No Limit Hold'em Cash Game
$0.10/$0.25 Blinds
6 Players
LegoPoker HH Converter

<font color="black">Hero (SB): $25.00</font>
BB: $32.55
UTG: $55.35
MP: $20.10
CO: $25.50
BTN: $38.50

<font color="black">Preflop:</font> Hero is dealt Q[img]/images/graemlins/heart.gif[/img] A[img]/images/graemlins/spade.gif[/img] (6 Players)
UTG folds, <font color="red">MP raises to $0.50</font>, CO calls $0.50, BTN folds, <font color="red">Hero raises to $2.25</font>, BB folds, MP calls $1.75, CO calls $1.75

<font color="black">Flop:</font> ($7) 8[img]/images/graemlins/club.gif[/img] Q[img]/images/graemlins/club.gif[/img] T[img]/images/graemlins/diamond.gif[/img] (3 Players)
<font color="red">Hero bets $5.25</font>, MP calls $5.25, CO folds

<font color="black">Turn:</font> ($17.50) 4[img]/images/graemlins/heart.gif[/img] (2 Players)
Hero...
Old 05-10-2007, 09:24 AM

Default Re: What\'s my turn line? (and river?)

push. bet closer to pot on the flop if villain has a full stack so that stacks work out better for a turn push.

btw this is a LHE forum, post this in microstakes no limit.
Old 05-10-2007, 09:59 AM

hmmm are we willing to felt with TPTK in this position. With the line the villian has taken so far it isn't that hard to put him on a set with his flop call. Or else hes on a flush draw. I'm probably leaning towards checking this on the turn to see how much interest villain has to see the river. But the amount of times I've seen a min pf raise turn into aces...
Old 05-10-2007, 10:12 AM

Kinda feels like villian has a pair+straight draw or something. Doesn't feel like he has you beat, but you never know, he could have a set and just called the flop hoping to bring the other guy along.

Hate to get my whole stack in with just top pair, but the pot grew quickly because of the multi-way raised pot so you might have to push to make the draw pay.

I haven't played alot of 6 handed, but is making a big PF re-raise with AQo against a raiser and caller standard? I could see it with AK more, but AQo doesn't seem strong enough for this. I guess since the initial raise was so small it makes a bit more sense...
Old 05-10-2007, 10:40 AM

Standard preflop is 4x bb + 1bb for every limper. Since you are out if position id probably make it $3 to go. On the flop, I would think an overpair, 2 pair or trips would raise you, especially multiway with 2 clubs and a drawy board, so I would play the turn assuming we have the lead and bet what MP has left.