Old 05-05-2007, 02:37 AM
agent_fish agent_fish is offline

Default Myspace PUAs:Rate my Myspace pimpage. (no pics, just text of messages)

Rate my pimp level. I'm doing this Myspace dating thing to find a girlfriend, not just hookups.

This girl is definitely cute and looks like she has a nice body. Definitely not an uggo or a fattie.

I stole the "I like to make out" line from a 2+2er(Nation maybe?). Thanks, and I hope it's not copyrighted.

Read from bottom to top.

Subject: I could be a pirate, ya know. I'm not...but I could be.

Yeah, that was my totally sly and subtle way of asking you out. You didn't even realize you were being asked out. It MUST have been effective.

When are you free this week? Do you have finals?

I have a super busy week or two coming up. It might be tough finding a time when we're both free in the near future.

You look familiar to me too. Maybe we had a class together. Did you take Sociology 1 in Fall 05 or Anthropology 1 in Spring 06? Those are probably the only classes we could have possibly had together.
Date: May 3, 2007 5:42 PM

I think I just sent you a blank message. Whoops!

Yeah, I don't really binge drink anymore either, LOL.

I work at *********** as a Customer Service Representative. I open accounts and try to sell our products and services. I'm a superstar so hopefully I'll move up fast. What big global company do you work for?

So since you don't have any free nights on the weekends that means we have to go out on a weekday, amirite?
Date: May 2, 2007 7:44 PM

Yeah, it's rare to find two people on myspace who both like to make out.

So you are graduating soon? Is that the inspiration for the American Idol elimination song?

I graduated last year, so I'm basically an adult now. I like it. Going to work everyday makes me feel like a character on a sitcom.

What do you like to do? Do you go out much? Have you ever binge-drink-ed?
Date: May 1, 2007 9:48 PM

Your picture montages are nice, and I also like the acronym BFF.

I'm Adam. I'm pretty much awesome and I like to make out. Message back.
Old 05-05-2007, 02:41 AM
Kirbynator Kirbynator is offline

Naw sorry I won't rate them.
Old 05-05-2007, 02:42 AM
doubLe a tom doubLe a tom is offline

Location: str8 cash homey

I rate your pimp level 0-.
Old 05-05-2007, 02:45 AM
fslexcduck fslexcduck is offline

Location: brooklyn
Default Re: Myspace PUAs:Rate my Myspace pimpage. (no pics, just text of messa

looks very solid to me. two thumbs up. keep up the good work
Old 05-05-2007, 02:52 AM
Kamakaze22 Kamakaze22 is offline

Location: The Drivers Seat

I like this. I must have missed the 'I like to make out' line along the way. Could someone link me to the thread. Good job and keep it up. I expect a full TR with pics (especially if she is a 300 lbs black negress.
Old 05-05-2007, 02:52 AM
agent_fish agent_fish is offline

[ QUOTE ]
I rate your pimp level 0-.

[/ QUOTE ]

Why?
Old 05-05-2007, 03:40 AM
SNOWBALL SNOWBALL is offline

Location: Where the citizens kneel 4 sex

wow. Where can I learn how to send good messages or just get some decent general tips on how to have a good profile? My messages always feel too long, impersonal, and unconversational. help plz. Links or something. I'm sick of shooting myself in the foot
Old 05-05-2007, 04:09 AM
JayA JayA is offline

Location: Down the bayou

Good job. I'm impressed.
Old 05-05-2007, 04:15 AM
kkcountry kkcountry is offline

Location: selling my location, pm 4 detailz

you could get into my pants smooth talker
Old 05-05-2007, 05:08 AM
Vehn Vehn is offline

Location: Minneapolis, MN

pretty good, would have gone for the # in your last message though.