Two Plus Two Newer Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Newer Archives > General Gambling > Sports Betting
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 05-03-2007, 01:58 AM

Default Baseball handicapping software?

I was just wondering if anyone knew of any commercially available baseball handicapping software that's any good. Ideally you would be able to download new information from a web site, and not have to enter data by hand. Something that would let you simulate 1,000 games quickly between two teams, and come up with a real line. But a program that would also be customizable, so if you thought, for example, a pitchers current record didn't reflect his underlying skills, you could change his ERA or WHIP, and then have the program simulate the result and give a percentage based on the new info. I know a lot of winning players have their own programs like this, but are there any commercially available like I described? I'm especially interested in being able to isolate pitching as a variable, but being able to adjust pitching stats to reflect that a pitcher is better/worse than his current numbers. Thanks...
Old 05-03-2007, 02:04 AM

Default Re: Baseball handicapping software?

I'm new to this betting stuff, but I'd have to go ahead and say no, there isn't.
Old 05-04-2007, 05:42 AM

Default Re: Baseball handicapping software?

Sorry, but I want to bump this at least once to see if anyone can help. I promise I won't bump it again. ;-)