Two Plus Two Newer Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Newer Archives > Other Topics > Sporting Events
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 05-03-2007, 01:01 AM

Default Stephen Jackson Story...

I was listening to ESPN Radio here in Dallas this afternoon when Ian Fitzsimmons(sp?) calls in to talk to them about the Mavs. He went on to tell this story about Stephen Jackson from last night.

For those who don't know, the AAC has a bar inside called the Jack Daniels Old #7.

From part of the bar, you can see the area underneath the main gym where the players arrive/leave. Interviews are done. Etc etc.

Anyway. Stephen Jackson comes cruising down towards team bus, wearing a huge gold chain, bling bling watch, etc etc. Looking "fairly ridiculous". As the fans see him coming, they immediately begin yelling at him, taunting him, etc.

He turns around immediately, and screams "[censored] ALL YA'LL. YA'LL AIN'T NOTHIN!" and shoots them the double bird.

The fans obviously go ballistic, and keep going. As Stephen keeps walking he keeps yelling expletives at the fans, and then he takes his watch off. He begins yelling about about how cool is "mother [censored] diamond watch" is. How the fans won't ever have a cool watch like his, because they are nothing. He is something because he has a baller watch, and has "made it" because he has a baller watch. More expletives.

He keeps walking, and right before he gets around the corner, he rips out his wallet and begins yelling for the fans to "look at his wallet, full of [censored] hundreds baby! all hundreds! I've made it! I got all hundreds. Ya'll ain't got nothin" and turns the corner.

I think he may be my new favorite player to watch. He's like Rodman in the waiting.
Old 05-03-2007, 01:37 AM

Default Re: Stephen Jackson Story...

hahaha SJaxx is the man
Old 05-03-2007, 01:43 AM

if he was really baller he would have tossed the watch to the crowd
Old 05-03-2007, 02:13 AM

[ QUOTE ]
if he was really baller he would have tossed the watch to the crowd

[/ QUOTE ]

Agreed.I definitely thought that was where this was going
Old 05-03-2007, 02:20 AM

Its hard to root for the new Wacko Jacko. I am pretty much rooting against GS because of him.
Old 05-03-2007, 02:24 AM

i love it. would have been better if he mooned them and wiped his ass with a hundo
Old 05-03-2007, 03:15 AM

That is one [censored] up dude.
Old 05-03-2007, 04:48 AM

What can I say, dude makes it rain?

Loved SJax's quote today:
"If I wanted to blow up, I could've blew up then. Why blow up when there's 8 seconds left when the game is over? It doesn't make no sense," he said. "Do I have 'moron' written on my forehead when I walk out on the court or something? I don't. ... I'm smarter than a lot of people think. I'm going to continue to play basketball and do what I do."

Also, I'll throw out a couple of notes from B.Diddy's bday bash in the city a couple Sundays ago:
- B.Diddy wore his now famous fedora hat with three bullets at this party before he broke it out for Game 3 (Bill Simmons talks about this hat in Tuesday's NBA blog)
- Al Harrington's belt buckle was a wad of hundred dollar bills. Nothing else, just a wad of $100's.
- The party turned into an impromptu rap concert with Too $hort, Mistah Fab, San Quin, and other Bay Area artists performing on stage. Eventually, B.Diddy grabs the mic to introduce the "illest rapper ya'll didnt know about" .. and proceeds to pass the mic to SJax who launches a 16 bar freestyle.

One more SJax story:
At GSW home games when the announcer is introducing all the starters before the game, Matt Barnes will perform a mock pat-down of SJax to make sure he's not carrying any weapons. Pure comedy!
Old 05-03-2007, 05:01 AM

Could you imagine him doing this on the sideline if bling were allowed on the court during a game(say he didn't suit up for the game for whatever reason)?

It's no wonder they've made a dress code with this type of idiotic attitude.

b
Old 05-03-2007, 08:28 AM

It's impossible to make fun of these guys for being racial stereotypes when they do it for you.