Two Plus Two Newer Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Newer Archives > 2+2 Communities > Other Other Topics
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 04-30-2007, 03:37 PM

Default vegas strippers

I tried doing a brief but the internet is slow, and is costing a dollar a minute.
Anyways, me and 3 friends want to hire a stripper for our room. Right now we plan on using a call service, but we've all heard stories of this going horribly wrong. Any knowledge, or links to a thread this is covered in would be great.
Old 04-30-2007, 04:01 PM

Default Re: vegas strippers

You always ask the Bellman--Concierge for their advice. Just remember, most, if not all, call stripers have a bodyguard standing outside the hotel room door in case of trouble. Just don't expect more than what you pay for. Also, some of these strippers are not prostitutes either so get some good recommendations if that is what you are looking for.
Old 04-30-2007, 08:12 PM

Use one of the ones from the guys handing out pamphlets in the street.
Old 05-18-2007, 09:34 PM

bump. surprised there isn't more info on this. I'm throwing a bachelor party in Vegas in a few weeks and need some recommendations. I reaaaaally don't want to have some hag show up at the door.

I just called the Venetian concierge and asked about strippers and the guy sounded really embarrassed and said "uhh I'm sorry we uh don't provide that service".
Old 05-18-2007, 09:42 PM

[ QUOTE ]

I just called the Venetian concierge and asked about strippers and the guy sounded really embarrassed and said "uhh I'm sorry we uh don't provide that service".

[/ QUOTE ]

[img]/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]

Yeah, I'd assume theres no way that hes going to risk being fired and tell you anything over the phone. I think what the poster was advocating was to go up to one of them in person and discretely ask "hey man, its my buddy's bachelor party...you don't happen to know where we can get a good looking stripper, do you?"
Old 05-18-2007, 09:45 PM

[ QUOTE ]
I tried doing a brief but the internet is slow, and is costing a dollar a minute.
Anyways, me and 3 friends want to hire a stripper for our room. Right now we plan on using a call service, but we've all heard stories of this going horribly wrong. Any knowledge, or links to a thread this is covered in would be great.

[/ QUOTE ]

Google Duke lacrosse team.
Old 05-18-2007, 09:45 PM

go to the strip club and start interviewing in the VIP room. It should be pretty easy to find a few girls willing to show up at the Venetian.
Old 05-18-2007, 10:34 PM

[ QUOTE ]
bump. surprised there isn't more info on this. I'm throwing a bachelor party in Vegas in a few weeks and need some recommendations. I reaaaaally don't want to have some hag show up at the door.

[/ QUOTE ]

maybe he was embarrassed because he misunderstood and thought you wanted him to come to the room and strip.