Two Plus Two Newer Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Newer Archives > Internet Gambling > Internet Gambling
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 04-25-2007, 03:28 PM

Default How to involve Party in the responsibility (swindle)?

Advise how to achieve validity, please. I was registered on PartyPoker about a bonus-code (affilate). After a while PartyPoker has simultaneously blocked account practically at everyone who has been registered with it a bonus-code including me. All have received the letter where use forbidden soft referred to as the reason of blocking. On all my inquiries I receive the answer as from an answering machine " we cannot change the decision ". But I never used such softs. This situation repeats already second time. Several months ago we have organized FL poker school (with it a bonus-code). And as soon as the next pupils start to win, do blocking. Pupils have entrusted us the money, we have entrusted them PartyPoker. I am assured, that forbidden soft was not used, as I never installed it and on sites of developers of it soft did not come. PartyPoker never can prove use soft as it never was. But more, than at 15 person PartyPoker has illegally confiscated money. Without the instruction of the reasons. When the policeman fines the driver, it speaks precisely " you have exceeded speed ", instead of " you have broken ". If there are no acknowledgement, such actions refer to swindle or larceny. Any emotions. Only the facts. Use is not proved, money are confiscated. But PartyPoker does not explain the reason. How to return money, to involve PartyPoker in the responsibility? As after that to forget even a word such as PartyPoker, I know itself:-)
the Citation " Swindle - plunder of another's property or buying another's property by a deceit or breach of confidence. " I consider, that granting of the doubtful or unchecked information (to me at all have not named the concrete reason) is a deceit.

Regards
Nic woodhead181
Old 04-25-2007, 03:30 PM

Default Re: How to involve Party in the responsibility (swindle)?

Nice grammar. Is English your primary language?
Old 04-25-2007, 03:37 PM

[ QUOTE ]
Nice grammar. How did you get into my country?

[/ QUOTE ]

In case you aren't trying to be clever and "level" us all: "Don't be an ass. This is obviously not a native speaker."

OP,
You have almost no recourse that will give you the accounts back. It does not matter if you are innocent or guilty. You play at the site's discretion and barring any outright fraud that might get your country's national government involved, the poker sites can take your money any time they want.

In the past, making lots of noise at public forums has gotten results, but I'm not sure if that applies to Party Poker. I suggest you find the biggest online presence you can find (in your native tongue) and make sure others hear your story.

Bad publicity is the only chance you have.
Old 04-25-2007, 03:37 PM

Poker does not have nationality. [img]/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img]
Unfortunately, my English is far from perfect [img]/images/graemlins/blush.gif[/img]
Old 04-25-2007, 06:43 PM

[ QUOTE ]
Poker does not have nationality. [img]/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img]
Unfortunately, my English is far from perfect [img]/images/graemlins/blush.gif[/img]

[/ QUOTE ]
You obviously tried hard to write in English. I understand your main arguments.

There is not enough detail in your original post. Ask someone who is fluent in English to translate your story. Include as much detail as possible. We need to know everything that happened. Include any emails from Party that you received.
Old 04-26-2007, 03:43 AM

Russian bots get banned on party?
Old 04-26-2007, 07:04 AM

Sounds liek rakeback? I think...

This is very unclear and far different from experiences i have heard about from party...
Old 04-26-2007, 08:12 AM

Through small time I shall send good text translation. About Russian bot... To Me this theme is uninteresting. I have asked skilled players as the loyal and diligent player to leave this situation... If in all to try to see dishonest people, it is better to work in a traffic police :-)))))
Old 04-26-2007, 09:29 AM

This is corrected version of my first post in broken English. Hoping this version is more readable. Excuse for any inconvenience.
Please, advice me how to reach justice.
I registered on PartyPoker under some bonus code. In few weeks Party blocked accounts of all persons who used the same bonus code at the same time (including me). Everybody received letter informing that we were blocked due to usage of prohibited software. The only reply I got from all my requests was: “sorry, we can’t change our decision”. Bu I never used such programs. The same situation's happened for the 2-nd time. A couple months ago we organized poker-school (under the same bonus code). And when our students started to win money - their account were blocked. Those students trusted us their money and we trusted it to Partypoker. I’m pretty sure that none of us ever used the prohibited software coz I never installed it and never visited sites of their authors. Party never can prove any usage of such software as it never was installed. But Party has illegally seized money of more than 15 students without indicating the exact reasons. When a cop fines a driver he says the exact reason: ”You’ve exceeded the speed” but not “You break the law”! If you don’t have any evidences, these actions are considered as fraud or stealing. No emotions..just facts. Usage of prohibited soft isn’t proved and money is seized without any explanations from PartyPoker. During the telephone call with tech.support the main charge sounded like: “Time of delay of clicking action button during a play is almost similar for all your students and you use the auto-choosing action option buttons (“raise/re-raise”, “check/fold” buttons etc.) very rarely, so we come to a conclusion that use bots”. But during studies such time intervals and actions are normal!
The only reply I receive from tech.support on my requests how can I speak to management is the same. Guess, what? “You use prohibited software and can’t play at our room”.
How can I get my money back and make PartyPoker answer? How to forget the word PartyPoker I’ve already known
”Fraud is a stealage of other’s property or acquiring the right for other’s property by deception or breach of trust”. IMO, the providing of inadequate and unverified information ( I wasn’t even informed of the exact reason) is considered as fraud.