Two Plus Two Newer Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Newer Archives > 2+2 Communities > BBV4Life
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 04-24-2007, 02:57 PM

Default Beat?: Hot HS Girl Acting Weird (w/ cliff notes)

Yesterday evening I was waiting to meet my parents on the steps outside of the Metropolitan Museum of Art to go to the opening of the new Roman and Greek exhibit. I see this hot blonde girl standing around nearby, an 8 face and an 8.5 body.

Anyway I turn around for a second and when I look back she’s right next to me and asks if she can use my phone to call her friends because hers is broken. Obviously I said yes, and she starts dialing some numbers while I make stupid chit chat. This girl speaks like a Paris Hilton clone which is a big turnoff, but then again she also looks a little like Paris Hilton so I’ll let it slide.

No one answers her calls so she gives me the phone back. It is all sticky for some reason but that’s okay; I realize that hot girls can’t be bothered to wash their hands. She tells me she is a high school senior and I imagine myself as a 23 year old ipot, but it seems a little creepy. Also, I wouldn’t follow through with anything anyway because I have a girlfriend (sorry lostsoul).

So, she’s still sitting there and by now I’m more or less ignoring her, but she keeps talking to me. Then her 12 year old brother shows up wearing a Mets hat and he’s eating one of those Good Humor Strawberry Shortcake bars. I preach to her about the Good Humor hierarchy (Chocolate Éclair>>>>>>>>>Strawber ry Shortcake >>>>>>>>>>>>&g t;>Frozen Pooptoad on a Stick>>>>Toasted Almond). She is clearly swooning over my passion for this so-called "iced cream".

Okay, anyway we talk for a few more minutes and she says “So will you hal-me later tonight?”. I assume this is some new Paris-slang for “holla at me”, so I say “okay give me your number.” I wasn’t planning on calling her but I figured I could pass this sloot off to one of my friends or something. She says she doesn’t remember her number because it’s a new phone, at which point her brother pipes in, “she goes through guys faster than she goes through phones and she gets a new phone every month”. This kid is funny.

"Okay high school girl, how about I write my number down on a piece of paper for you?" She says she’ll call it later when she gets her phone working again so that I’ll have her number. Okee dokee.

I see my parents coming up the steps so I tell her brother that the Mets are gonna suck this season, and say goodbye to her. She gives me a hug and kiss on the cheek. Thanks dollface. I walk over to my parents and my dad says “does your friend want to come in also?”. I go, “nah, I don’t even know her”. Brag: at least now my dad thinks I’m a balla picking up hot girls outside of museums.

A couple minutes later I get a call from some number and I figure it is her, so I don’t answer it but I add it to my address book. Then this morning the same number calls again and this time leaves a voicemail message:

“Hi, I don’t know who this is but I have like 5 missed calls from this number so you obviously want to talk to me. My number is 646…oh nevermind you know it hahaha…bye!”

Here are some facts: I did not call her number at all. She knows whose number this is because not only did I give it to her a day ago but my voicemail greeting says my name. I checked my call history and I see that the “friend”'s number that she was supposedly dialing yesterday was actually her own number.

Alright BBV4L, what the hell is going on? Is this a new game that high school girls play? I think there’s 3 possibilities:
1. This is some sneaky way for her to get me to call her back.
2. She’s just [censored] around with me for her own jappy enjoyment.
3. She is really this stupid.

I’m leaning towards option 1, with a sprinkle of option 3 mixed in. Has anyone seen this play before? Ipot, I’m lookin in your direction…

Brag: Hot 18 year old girl wants me.
Beat: I have a girlfriend.
Variance: This chick is potentially crazy and dumb.

Cliffs Notes: Hot high school girl gets my number. She calls me the next day and leaves a message saying that she doesn’t know whose number this is but she has been getting several missed calls from it (a lie). Is she retarded or is this a game that slutty girls play to trap their prey?
Old 04-24-2007, 02:57 PM

Default Re: Beat?: Hot HS Girl Acting Weird (w/ cliff notes)

[ ] Pics
Old 04-24-2007, 02:59 PM

9/10 posts in this forum need pics. This is one of them.
Old 04-24-2007, 03:00 PM

[ QUOTE ]
9/10 posts in this forum need pics. This is one of them.

[/ QUOTE ]
qft

oh and: tl;dr
Old 04-24-2007, 03:01 PM

yes, it should be in the sticky. any thread involving women requires pics
Old 04-24-2007, 03:04 PM

She's a hoe, you know she's a hoe...how do you know? Cuz she makes up dumb stories bout how you called her and plays it off like she doesn't know who you are (i.e. cuz she told you so). Sooo, hook her up with one of your friends & they will owe you.
Old 04-24-2007, 03:06 PM

just ignore it, you have a gf

JK THIS IS BBV HIT THAT [censored] RAW
Old 04-24-2007, 03:07 PM

tl:dr without pics
Old 04-24-2007, 03:09 PM

[ QUOTE ]
yes, it should be in the sticky. any thread involving women requires pics

[/ QUOTE ]

I'm well aware of this, but her sticky fingers screwed up my camera phone lens...or something like that. Here's what she might look like (wanna add an NSFW for this?):

Also, here's a bonus shot:

Old 04-24-2007, 03:09 PM

U ever stop to think that is her friend that she was trying to get in contact with? She did dail a number and no one answered and then u get a call back from that number a few minutes later.......hhhhmmmm But yeah u should hit that [censored]. At least once