Two Plus Two Newer Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Newer Archives > 2+2 Communities > BBV4Life
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 04-21-2007, 10:29 AM

Default Fist fight in my cubicle

So my ex-girlfriend has been delaying giving me the rest of my things back from my former apartment for 6 months now. I had been trying to have my friends get all of my things back for me to avoid drama, but she's been dicking them around to the point that I finally had to intervene. The following conversation then took place yesterday morning via text:
"Lenny says you didn't give him my cds. Please call him and figure this out. This is becoming quite frustrating it shouldn't take me 6 months to get my [censored]."

"They should have been in that plastic bag in cd covers so how bout you leave me the hell alone and I'll drop him your glasses."

"Wow, k then enjoy yourself. Some things never change do they."

"This is her man want it come get it other wise quit callin"

I am now pissed. I have misconstrued the "want it come get it" for fighting words. This dude was also getting loud with one of my friends a couple of weeks ago when he was trying to get my things. So I reply:

"How old are you tough guy? Just get my [censored] to Lenny's on Monday he's out of town right now. By the way, how does my dick taste?"

I must thank BBV4L for that line. Anyway, there was no reply. Fast forward to 4:30 yesterday afternoon when some 6'3" black dude comes into my office with a football jersey down to his knees and a plastic bag in hand. He asks for me and I know what's about to happen. He walks into my cubicle, drops my things on my desk and starts talking [censored].

"Here's your [censored]. You got a problem? Why you disrespecting me?"

I cannot lose my job, I just got a DUI last weekend and owe my lawyer 5K. In addition to this, I cannot afford any more legal problems.

"Get out of my office now."
"What you gonna do if I don't?"
"Just get out of here."

He pushes, I push him off of me, and he starts swinging. I dodge the first two and he lands the third on my lip. I have NOT swung back, I'm just trying to get him to the ground to restrain him. We then go to the ground, knocking over a cubicle wall. My colleagues then break up the fight and dude bounces. My man pride is overwhelming me at this point, but I did the sissy thing anyway. I called the cops. That dude is going to flip burgers for a long time to pay me back when I'm done with him, but I still feel like a sissy boy. I would love to hunt this bitch down, but I can't risk the legal problems.

So, am I a beotch BBV4L?

Beat: Assaulted at work where I cannot fight back.
Brag: I'm still going to make this dude suffer worse than my fat lip is bothering me right now.
Variance: I called him a racial slur for a black man, and I am by no means racist. (My ex was half black)
Old 04-21-2007, 10:35 AM

Default Re: Fist fight in my cubicle

Did you take him down or was it the other way around?
If you ended up on the bottom then your a beotch
Old 04-21-2007, 10:36 AM

you work in a cubicle, by default you are a puss
Old 04-21-2007, 10:36 AM

haha.. If you had any balls you'd pick up your own stuff.
Old 04-21-2007, 10:39 AM

[ QUOTE ]
haha.. If you had any balls you'd pick up your own stuff.

[/ QUOTE ]

I have no desire to see that woman. And if that dude was around, there obviously would have been ridiculous drama to accompany it. I was trying to be as civil as possible without seeing her.
Old 04-21-2007, 10:40 AM

[ QUOTE ]
I had been trying to have my friends get all of my things back for me to avoid drama, but she's been dicking them around to the point that I finally had to intervene.

[/ QUOTE ]

lol, you had to intervene in...your friends intervening
Old 04-21-2007, 10:55 AM

There's an unwritten code about not fighting a man in his own home or at his place of employment (with some exceptions). This man code clearly states that you must 'take it outside'.

He failed, opening the door to unlimited retribution options. While you may be a wuss for many reasons, he wuss-trumped you with this move. You are free to call cops.

"how does my dick taste?" gives you bonus man-points just in case...
Old 04-21-2007, 10:57 AM

Standard.
Old 04-21-2007, 10:59 AM

[ QUOTE ]
There's an unwritten code about not fighting a man in his own home or at his place of employment (with some exceptions). This man code clearly states that you must 'take it outside'.

He failed, opening the door to unlimited retribution options. While you may be a wuss for many reasons, he wuss-trumped you with this move. You are free to call cops.

"how does my dick taste?" gives you bonus man-points just in case...

[/ QUOTE ]

Yeah seriously, he can't expect you to fight him at your place of employment...unless it's the TGIFridays I worked at when I was younger and the employees used to wrestle right outside the side door regardless of whether they had customers or not. Still they at least moved it somewhat outside.
Old 04-21-2007, 11:02 AM

Post deleted by Gildwulf