Two Plus Two Newer Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Newer Archives > PL/NL Texas Hold'em > Micro Stakes
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Closed Thread

Old 04-20-2007, 08:48 PM

Default PA hud stats, whats good?

In this post I want to talk about PA hud stats. I’m looking to add some more stats to my usual vpip/pfr/af/#ofhands list and am not really sure what to start with. I know some people like to have every single stat imaginable but I don’t plan to fly a spaceshuttle. I’d like to keep it as simple as possible but I feel that I’m missing out on some important data with just the ones I have now. I’d like to hear what stats players on this forum can’t live without. List the pahud stats you use, how you use them and why you think they are invaluable.
Old 04-20-2007, 08:55 PM

Default Re: PA hud stats, whats good?

Fold to Cbet%
Lets you know whether to keep firing on the flop or not, will make you untold money in uncontested pots
Old 04-20-2007, 09:20 PM

But, but, why don't you want to fly tehh spaceshuttles?
Old 04-20-2007, 10:06 PM

I used to be a cardrunners member and there aba20/sbrugby provided a download for his PAHud setup. It works great for me. I'd check it out.
Old 04-20-2007, 10:10 PM

oh cool, thanks.. i might just do that
is it in the forums somewhere?
Old 04-20-2007, 10:14 PM

hmmm....i dont have the fold to cbet % on my pokertracker...is there some advanced option? also where can i get it on the hud?
Old 04-20-2007, 10:15 PM

Yeah...just search the forum and he gives the code for it, but then there's a post with a download link.
Old 04-20-2007, 10:41 PM

I like to run VPIP/PRF/AF W2SD W$SD CBF CB and Net won (i like to know who stuck and how much). I keep other stuff like call cb, raise cb, and cb turn in the pull down.
Old 04-20-2007, 11:06 PM

All,

The % bet river stat seems to be really useful. This is what fruitypro of CR had to say about it.

Bet River %:

This is one of the most important stats for me. Many fish love to take the line of: Call a position raise out of position preflop, check/call flop, check/check turn and lead for 75%-100% of pot on the river. This could be a variety of hands from a slow played monster, to a busted draw to a pair of some sort (even third pair in my experience). Think about their thought process for a short while: What's he thinking after you check turn behind him? Usually, "Ha, he has nothing because he checked. If he had something, he'd have bet there. If I bet the river, I'm gonna win this pot!"

If someone has a Bet River % of >30% then I am calling them down pretty light. These guys are going to be 'value betting' bad hands a lot (such as top pair bad kicker, second pair or even worse) as well as busted draws. Basically their chance of having a slow played monster decreases, and the chance of them having a hand such as a busted draw or a marginal pair increases.

If a player has a Bet River of <20%, however, I am giving them much more respect and adjusting my calling/raising range accordingly.
Old 04-20-2007, 11:26 PM

Yeah, I agree with Fruity. I also like the cold call stat. Fruity recently posted an article about PAHUD on cardrunners. If you ever watch his videos, he has like every stat imaginable VISIBLE plus a lot in the drop down. I find it confusing, but some might like it if they can decipher the numbers.
Closed Thread